Who here got caught with lifts?

Bishōnen

Coper
Share your story. How did you try playing it off?

Superking

Normie
Haven't been caught yet. If one of my friends who knows exactly how tall I am calls me out I'll just claim yeah these boots bro. If I am somewhere and literally have someone look at my shoes I will just come clean and say yeah taller is better so i became taller, why wouldn't I? For now I have no real plans to hide it though I also don't want anyone knowing. I just do nothing to hide it and figure no one's going to look or care. Pointing it out and seeming height obsessed is something only the biggest aspies would do. Little do they know I'm such an aspie I actually wear lifts when I'm 6'1" because I have a pathological need to be in the top 1% in every way possible. 

I liken it to a girl wearing a padded bra. Yeah you don't wanna get called out. Yeah, people you fuck are gonna notice. But, the difference you feel when wearing them, how EASY it is to looks so much better, I can't resist. If I were a girl I would 100% wear a padded bra or water bra, I'd even put marbles where my nipples would be to give the illusion that my nipples are poking through. So there is no reason not to do the guy equivalent.

I will let you guys know if getting caught wearing lifts ruins my life