who here copes with food?

debijon

Normie
its all about the combination of food + internet + video games + pr0n.

legit. i started nofap today though which is why i need the food to cope. normally i eat pretty healthy

lanklet

Coper
I just eat junk food and fast food to try to get rid of my hunger as easily as possible...I don't really like eating all that much.

My main cope is music, I listen to probably ~5 albums per day, on average

Joncoping

Normie
DLTBB said:
I have an eating disorder I binge on thousands of calories worth of sugar every day it's a good thing I take steroids or I could become fat
perma t3/clen crew checking in

Just LMAO at not eating the foods you love everyday

Food is my kryptonite. I bought multiple chocolate bars the other day.

I'm so bad. :$:

The burger was the highlight of my day. I'm gonna save the chicken ranch wrap for tomorrow though

alien

Chad
Rotters
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
jalapeno bacon cheeseburger on its way to my doorstep
You can have burgers delivered to your door? Which company?

alien

Chad
Rotters
Sacrificial Lamb said:
Food is my kryptonite. I bought multiple chocolate bars the other day.

I'm so bad. :$:
I bought fucking $50 CAN (that's like ~$40 USD) worth of junk food at Wal-Mart a bit over a month ago. But I stopped doing that.

I ordered some gluten-free crackers and bagel chips from an online retailer. I'm being a good boy. Because I needed some St. John's Wort, anti-persperant and clotrimazole anyway. So I added some food to get free shipping (plus the food was on sale).

Gluten-free is over-priced and over-rated (apparently it helps with depression but I think that's bullshit broscience). But it was on sale. So I was curious to try it. Even when gluten-free food is on sale, it's still more expensive than the stuff with gluten. lol. Crazy.

does st. johns wort do anything for you? I grew some and it did nothing to me

alien

Chad
Rotters
I would much rather walk to the grocery store and buy frozen beef burgers, bacon, cheddar cheese slices, lettuce, tomato, pickles, jalapenos and hamburger buns and make my own burgers. Rather than pay some young person or ethnik at McDonald's to make the burger for me. Put the frozen patties with cheese on my George Foreman Grill along with some bacon. I would save a lot of money. And it's better quality than McDonald's.

When I was workcelling, I'd usually get a burger and fries every time I went to the mall for lunch (I usually ate at the cafeteria). The cost really fucking adds up. Fast food is expensive. Even cafeteria food is pretty expensive.

Now that I'm NEET, my food budget is way down.

Frozen beef burger patties at the grocery store at not that expensive anyway. But if i wanted to save money I could buy lean ground beef and the other necessary ingredients and make the patties from scratch. I've never attempted to make my own patties.

alien said:
I would much rather walk to the grocery store and buy frozen beef burgers, bacon, cheddar cheese slices, lettuce, tomato, pickles, jalapenos and hamburger buns and make my own burgers. Rather than pay some young person or ethnik at McDonald's to make the burger for me. Put the frozen patties with cheese on my George Foreman Grill along with some bacon. I would save a lot of money. And it's better quality than McDonald's.

Frozen beef burger patties at the grocery store at not that expensive anyway. But if i wanted to save money I could buy lean ground beef and the other necessary ingredients and make the patties from scratch. I've never attempted to make my own patties.

fucking NEET . I get home from work at 6:30 and go to bed at 9:30 after eating dinner working out and fapping (I'm starting no fap)

last thing I want to do is walk to the grocery store and get frozen burgers. though I admit if I had food in the house I wouldn't have ordered the burger. I will have to go to the store on Friday since I will eat the wrap for dinner tomorrow and some fruit I have already. 

also this is one of the best places in town. their food is a lot better than mcdonalds it's no comparison. then again it cost me $8 with delivery so its kind of a rip off

alien

Chad
Rotters
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
does st. johns wort do anything for you? I grew some and it did nothing to me
I haven't tried it yet. This is my first time buying St. John's Wort. It should arrive tomorrow or Friday.
[hr]
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
fucking NEET . I get home from work at 6:30 and go to bed at 9:30 after eating dinner working out and fapping (I'm starting no fap)

last thing I want to do is walk to the grocery store and get frozen burgers. though I admit if I had food in the house I wouldn't have ordered the burger. I will have to go to the store on Friday since I will eat the wrap for dinner tomorrow and some fruit I have already. 

also this is one of the best places in town. their food is a lot better than mcdonalds it's no comparison. then again it cost me $8 with delivery so its kind of a rip off
Yeah when I was a workcel, I would eat cafeteria food and fast food all the fucking time. McDonald's, Burger King, A&W, KFC.

For dinner, my dad would prepare meals because he's retired. Before my dad retired, it was my mom who was preparing meals.