who here actually had atleast a date with their oneitis / crush?

mimosa

we want to live
we all had / have crushes / oneitises idgaf who u are its universal law that ur gonna be attracted to someone , unless ur asexual

so anyone ever fucked their crush? or went on a date? how'd u do it?

Darkness97

Prince of Betas
i went on a date with my oneitis to the movies. she asked me to go because her friend bailed on her or some other bull. she talked about having sex there but i was too high inhib and she smelled bad.

sometimes you just gotta ask tho. you'll never get anything you want in life until you ask.

mimosa

we want to live
i went on a date with my oneitis to the movies. she asked me to go because her friend bailed on her or some other bull. she talked about having sex there but i was too high inhib and she smelled bad.

sometimes you just gotta ask tho. you'll never get anything you want in life until you ask.
damn how can ur oneitis smell bad i cant even imagine that lol

Slut

gigachad cat
Rotters
i held hands with elementary school onities when i was 11 idk if counts

Darkness97

Prince of Betas
damn how can ur oneitis smell bad i cant even imagine that lol
my standards are really low she just did lol, and her teeth were fucked up so I didn't even try to kiss her. still really liked her though for sum reason. even though thinking about her made me want to throw up sometimes.

:gosling:

mimosa

we want to live
i held hands with elementary school onities when i was 11 idk if counts
more action than me

Dates but no p in v
nice
my standards are really low she just did lol, and her teeth were fucked up so I didn't even try to kiss her. still really liked her though for sum reason. even though thinking about her made me want to throw up sometimes.

:gosling:
alright i get it then lol ye thats weird, usually oneitises seem so perfect in your head but irl you notice flaws

Pill

Distinguished
Mewslims
i had a "date" with my oneitis at her house, we got drunk and i was too much of a pussy to make a move

mimosa

we want to live
i had a "date" with my oneitis at her house, we got drunk and i was too much of a pussy to make a move
damn i bet u stay awake at night thinking about it , regretting being so high inhib. i know i would for sure

Pill

Distinguished
Mewslims
damn i bet u stay awake at night thinking about it , regretting being so high inhib. i know i would for sure
nah im thankful that it happened, if i couldnt fuck her that night i couldnt fuck any girl ever, so it had to happen

plus i got to experience female nature, the way she went from being infatuated with me (her words) to quickly losing interest after i was too much of a pussy to make a move

Abominari

Kafkaesque
Oldcels
I Ltr my first oneitis at 14 for three years after being frozen up socially when around her for two years prior due to homeschooling. Incels during my Washington DC trip gave me the fuel to go for her. I had a more popular girl at the time but wasn’t attracted to her as much, as we were falling asleep they were talking about girls as I lay silent and they asked me “how do you do it?” (In reference to getting attention for from girls. And I remember having an epiphany and realizing I cannot waste what I had at that time. ) Dumped girlfriend and went for the girl I had liked and had my first kiss as the plane was landing. Blowjob one week later.

inspiration can come from the craziest of places

mimosa

we want to live
nah im thankful that it happened, if i couldnt fuck her that night i couldnt fuck any girl ever, so it had to happen

plus i got to experience female nature, the way she went from being infatuated with me (her words) to quickly losing interest after i was too much of a pussy to make a move

so how do u make ur moves now? do u just go in when it feels right? how do u know its right?

poontang

Dog taint
Shitposters
yes, and it sucks

a girl who you fully close the deal with can't be a oneitis/crush, since that would make her your girlfriend

simply going out/having sex when she won't commit is pure hell