• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

who here actually believes in positivity/good vibes theory?

noonz

Slayer
Masculinity Crew

Ponglenis

Rotter
It's legit if you're NT. NT's don't like being around sadkunts.
If you're an aspie male in 2016 there is no hope so you might as well stay here.

FuckThis

Rotter
There is some truth in it. But it is really marginal. 

And i got a lot of my gfs by being depressed wreck. Really being positive looks just wrong on some people

shlayer

Rotter
Its legit if you want to take shrooms otherwise prepare for a bad trip bro.

It's bad, if your intuition isn't good on something you'll always hear some jackass tell you "just think positive vibes" or " your negative thinking will make it bad" it's all bullshit, if your intuition is good about something that's a little different but if your gut is telling you something isn't working, best obey it or you'll be in a world of trouble.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Its legit, ofcourse. Thats why 100% of guys here are negative/pessimistic/depressed, OFCOURSE they arent getting anything out there with that kind of toxic shit.

Meanwhile they sit in their basement, accusing their "looks" to be their main problem and the thing thats causing their misery - There are 5´7 baldcels with all kinds of weird things to them out there, having friends, hobbies, a nice life and getting cute girls even so often.

This place is basicly the gathering point for people who hate the world, believeing their "looks" are causing them to be friendless and incel - even when there are countless of examples of good looking incels coming on here, completely ignoring that ofcourse  :giggle:

Br0sk1

Megastar
I think it helps, but I reckon in cases where L is too low, it's simply like putting lipstick on a pig.

stamaster21

Rotter
RealRob said:
Its legit, ofcourse. Thats why 100% of guys here are negative/pessimistic/depressed, OFCOURSE they arent getting anything out there with that kind of toxic shit.

Meanwhile they sit in their basement, accusing their "looks" to be their main problem and the thing thats causing their misery - There are 5´7 baldcels with all kinds of weird things to them out there, having friends, hobbies, a nice life and getting cute girls even so often.

This place is basicly the gathering point for people who hate the world, believeing their "looks" are causing them to be friendless and incel - even when there are countless of examples of good looking incels coming on here, completely ignoring that ofcourse  :giggle:

Meh its just people with low social value, all humans want to climb the social ladder, on this site most people look better looking than average people i see outside, due to all the looksmaxing. The thing is people want to climb the social ladder and if your at the bottom its a real bitch to climb, no friends, poor,no cool hobbies. So your starting from a negative not even ground ZERO. Your forgetting people want people of higher social value then them, so your only choice if your in the negative go look for others out in the real world, and upgrade them along with yourself. The other option is lookmax to a 7/10+ aka the top 20 percent and wait for people to invite you to stuff but that is likely not possible for most members here.

demen

Joke
Legit as hell.

If my inner vibe is on point, im getting attention like a celebrity or something. What I noticed is that mother nature made it nearly impossible to fake that vibe to others on a day youre feeling meh.

Pretty fascinating, it means there's no room for "fakers" trying to reproduce during a certain period when their body/genes are not healthy or functioning optimal in this case. The other gender MUST be able to see the "legitimate" hormonal and mental state to decide whether its sparking an attraction for her or not.