Who do you listen to?

Bojack

Lookism God
Do you listen to basement autists who never had any life experiences? Or do you listen to men who are successful and powerful? The choice is simple. You listen to people who have what you want and have been where you are. So, I need to find someone who has been incel during their formative years and became a legit mega chad. Also someone who won't lie to me, and provide step by step instructions. 

WHERE THE FUCK DO I FIND THAT SHIT FUKKKKKK

Rolex

Make Lookism Great Again
Staff member
I listen to linkin park

You know what the steps to ascension are boyo.

First get an education.

Get money.

Looksmax

The problem is most subhumans give up and drop their classes.  I'm still hanging in here rotting away finishing my education.

Bojack

Lookism God
legit autist on ITT
[hr]
TrickleDown said:

First get an education.

Get money.

Looksmax

The problem is most subhumans give up and drop their classes.  I'm still hanging in here rotting away finishing my education.
What degree you studying brah

Bojack said:
legit autist on ITT
[hr]
TrickleDown said:

First get an education.

Get money.

Looksmax

Registered Nursing. 

They pay enough to allow ascension to those whose face and aesthetics can be fixed.

Bojack

Lookism God
TrickleDown said:
Bojack said:
legit autist on ITT
[hr]

Registered Nursing. 

They pay enough to allow ascension to those whose face and aesthetics can be fixed.
Fukin lol, that's exactly the same degree I'm studying for. I'm finishing up my last term of Gen-Ed Nursing, now I'm heading into core nursing classes, my ascension is near.

Bojack said:
TrickleDown said:
Registered Nursing. 

Fukin lol, that's exactly the same degree I'm studying for. I'm finishing up my last term of Gen-Ed Nursing, now I'm heading into core nursing classes, my ascension is near.
Awesome.  Keep me updated on your ascension progress.  Your success will give me hope.  
I just got into the program so I got two years left till I get my Associates, after which I'll start working and getting BA on side and setting up the materials for my ascension on the side.

Bojack

Lookism God
TrickleDown said:
Bojack said:
Awesome.  Keep me updated on your ascension progress.  Your success will give me hope.  
I just got into the program so I got two years left till I get my Associates, after which I'll start working and getting BA on side and setting up the materials for my ascension on the side.
I'll keep you updated  boyo

Bojack

Lookism God
SixFootSixWhiteMeso said:
Isn't nursing cleaning old people's shit and shit? I would rather rot tbh.
You're thinking about cna work. Nurses are like 2 steps above that lol

Bojack

Lookism God