Who browses this site through TOR and who uses clearnet? and why?

IcedEarth

Slayer
merlin said:
SupremeGentleman said:
Why and the fuk would u be using tor???????

How come IcedEarth is using tor and linux for this site?

there are like 10 users for sure, it's paranoia and bad experience with this crowd

not mrz shit if that's what you want to know

IcedEarth

Slayer
SupremeGentleman said:
1. Maybe he's some fucking nerd
2. Dudes paranoid
3. Probably goes on the darknet

1. not really but I'm interested in certain types of technology
2. 10,000% but only after veiled death threats on puahate and hack attempts
3. lmfao it's a pile of steaming horse shit and it's slow as fuck, I don't use it

merlin said:
I think we all know why mrz is on tor. I meant just for this site. What kind of experiences? and what about someone like SR who posts pictures of himself all the time?

SR has other priorities to him male validation is important, he's retarded and does it for that, I'm not following mentally deranged people just because a behavior is trendy

also got some life that I still didn't fuck up and I'm not a working class schmuck as well, I'd rather stay separate from all of you, this site attracts legit crazy people and this tor thing is my "condom"

Giabiconi

Incel
IcedEarth said:
SR has other priorities to him male validation is important, he's retarded and does it for that, I'm not following mentally deranged people just because a behavior is trendy

also got some life that I still didn't fuck up and I'm not a working class schmuck as well, I'd rather stay separate from all of you, this site attracts legit crazy people and this tor thing is my "condom"

I hate to break it to you iubi, but being in your 30s and sucking the blood from your upper-middle class parents doesn't put you above all those 'working class schmucks'.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Giabiconi said:
I hate to break it to you iubi, but being in your 30s and sucking the blood from your upper-middle class parents doesn't put you above all those 'working class schmucks'.

whatever you say buddy boy

merlin said:
See title. Are the users browsing through TOR just being paranoid? Or should everyone on this site be using TOR?

another thing, bunch of people post here through regular proxies, including most of the mods and the admin as well

and like this girl to avoid legit harassment

http://lookism.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=146

so you see this behavior ain't exclusive, it's just different levels of technological skills

shitposter

Normie
Sounds like everyone in this thread needs to start taking cold showers.

IcedEarth

Slayer
sephon said:
i have received death threats but once i told them i could just fly away when they got near they stopped messaging me

very funny, veeery funny

you never were on the original shitty advice, it was at least 3 times crazier than this place

IcedEarth

Slayer
merlin said:
Lmao. Why death threats? How were you recieving them?

won't enlist mine, but will tell you another story

once upon a time there was puahate, and a guy named Icarus, and he didn't like a fat old female poster, so he made a second account, figured her address out and sent a screenshot of the woman's posts on the laptop with a gun on the laptop and a paper with that address

and that's because she was a "feminist" and got bored of arguments with her

IcedEarth said:
SupremeGentleman said:
1. Maybe he's some fucking nerd
2. Dudes paranoid
3. Probably goes on the darknet

1. not really but I'm interested in certain types of technology
2. 10,000% but only after veiled death threats on puahate and hack attempts
3. lmfao it's a pile of steaming horse shit and it's slow as fuck, I don't use it

merlin said:
I think we all know why mrz is on tor. I meant just for this site. What kind of experiences? and what about someone like SR who posts pictures of himself all the time?

Then y r u on here? Lmao

Dontel

Incel
IcedEarth said:
merlin said:
Lmao. Why death threats? How were you recieving them?

won't enlist mine, but will tell you another story

once upon a time there was puahate, and a guy named Icarus, and he didn't like a fat old female poster, so he made a second account, figured her address out and sent a screenshot of the woman's posts on the laptop with a gun on the laptop and a paper with that address

and that's because she was a "feminist" and got bored of arguments with her

How? I don't get how people do this if you sign up with an autonomous email?

IcedEarth

Slayer
Dontel said:
How? I don't get how people do this if you sign up with an autonomous email?

she was a dumb naive college professor and also talked a lot of shit with lot of people on pm's and tinychat

SupremeGentleman said:
Then y r u on here? Lmao

I enjoy trolling it does good to my mood, better than breaking in the heads of people irl

also this site is full with the biggest losers I have ever seen, why is that good? when you got an idea to do something you might want to test it first, but really successful people in that domain are rare to find and busy so I have to do the next best thing which is ask retards what to do and if they get shocked, attack me, etc I do what I just said to them or the opposite of what they recommend me, because if a loser doesn't do it he might be a loser just because he avoided that specific issue for long and this is why he got a strong emotional reactions at it, it's hard to understand this shit first but feel free to experiment