• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

who are the most reliable posters to pm pics?

springfield

Banned
send me some pms. ive already been given a few and i dont leak

Currycel

Regular
No one, get at least 30k first and sub10 percent body fat before even thinking about getting surgeries becuse that's all you need to concentrate as of RIGHT NOW

One step at a time

paulus

Banned

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
If you want a serious answer then send your pictures to Nizoral

he won't leak anything

FireHaze

Megastar
Currycel said:
No one, get at least 30k first and sub10 percent body fat before even thinking about getting surgeries becuse that's all you need to concentrate as of RIGHT NOW

One step at a time

30k of what

FireHaze said:
Currycel said:

One step at a time

30k of what

money

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Sekrets said:
keep in mind if you ever fall out with that user in the future they will probably leak ur pics

i suggest not sending them to anyone

An unfortunate reality.

madskills

Joke
I need people who are knowledgeable especially on eyes/orbitals, I know @"GeneticDeadEnd" knows a lot about that subject but how reliable is he ?

madskills said:
I need people who are knowledgeable especially on eyes/orbitals, I know @"GeneticDeadEnd" knows a lot about that subject but how reliable is he ?

I post every pic someone sends me to the rotfrauding-skypegroup that lowkey controls this forum tbh.

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
madskills said:

I think @"paulus" knows a lot about orbitals, eye area, & facial aesthetics in general. Look at his sig for links to threads & other resources.

FuckThis

Rotter
I sent pics to sui generisais and to Zzyzz and to Geneticdeadend (did i send to you i cant remember lol) 

They never posted it to anyone,so pretty respectable memebers of society