Whites in America have no leg to stand on.

Joined
Jan 13, 2016
Messages
3,703
Reputation
0
Here is the deal, America is not your land, You are not native to the USA but EUROPE. The Next shitty video that comes from an American SF is beyond retarded, payback is a bitch.
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
As long as whites have white girls, that is the only real thing that matters

Girls are only true religion
 

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,231
Reputation
14
FuckThis said:
As long as whites have white girls, that is the only real thing that matters

Girls are only true religion
You are beyond saving
 

Dembroadbones

Normie
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
1,196
Reputation
1
I lol at the Americans losing control of their shit. Serves them right for thinking they were bigger than the British.

Meanwhile, we've just brexited and are regaining the empire. American lives are being disrupted by a few uneducated niggers with guns. Amateurs.
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
SINGULARITY said:
FuckThis said:
As long as whites have white girls, that is the only real thing that matters

Girls are only true religion
You are beyond saving
White girls are simply divinity, they are worth more than anything

Murdering entire village is no problem if you know you have a white pretty girl

Murdering infant children is totally fine as long as it makes a white girl happy
 

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,231
Reputation
14
FuckThis said:
SINGULARITY said:
You are beyond saving
White girls are simply divinity, they are worth more than anything

Murdering entire village is no problem if you know you have a white pretty girl

Murdering infant children is totally fine as long as it makes a white girl happy
I don't think Christ will like that but whatever
 

BlueBalls

Chad
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,873
Reputation
4
Don't let the racists get to you. It's not about race, it's about men and women.
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
SINGULARITY said:
FuckThis said:
White girls are simply divinity, they are worth more than anything

Murdering entire village is no problem if you know you have a white pretty girl

Murdering infant children is totally fine as long as it makes a white girl happy
I don't think Christ will like that but whatever
Well sure, but it is either them or us.. There is nothing wrong in killing your enemies, it is an honorable proffesion.
 
Top