"Whites Are Superior... It's What the Facts Support"

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
This one is for the coping ethnics here. I recommend you take a look at his vid and swallow the red pill, once and for all.

[video=youtube]

Darkman

Normie
If whites are superior then why are their birthrates declining so much?  And why do certain groups of asians and jews score higher on IQ tests?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Darkman said:
If whites are superior then why are their birthrates declining so much?  And why do certain groups of asians and jews score higher on IQ tests?
Yeah, why? Shut the fuck up, watch the video and bath in the red pill!

Dontel

Incel
RealRob said:
Darkman said:

No one gives a shit what some old pussy from Hicksville Kentucky thinks. 

Get it through you're dumbfuck head. It's over buddy boy.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Just check advancement and dominant civilisations...always whites.

Jews and east easians aren't as smart as brits, Germans and the French...they just have a better work ethic in education. 

Name an equivalent Isaac Newton, Beethoven, Shakespeare etc...jews have them but only Arknazi...which means white. They're still parasites and haven't developed their own civilisation.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Dontel said:
RealRob said:

Coping raging ethnic detected  :rolleyes:

Dontel

Incel
RealRob said:
Dontel said:

Coping raging ethnic detected  :rolleyes:
The only person that's coping is you. That's why you go trawling the internet looking for speeches by a bunch of old men and post them here.  As if anyone is interested in watching a group of boring old faggots circle jerking eachother.

Should I post a speech by Reverend Al Sharpton to prove you wrong?  :giggle: :giggle: That would be "proof"  according to your superior white brain :lol: :lol: :lol:

dwarf

Incel
Darkman said:
Jew race mixing agenda obviouslly

ilikedicks

Coper
Does it get anymore incel? Honestly take a step back and look in the mirror. You're calling Dontel a raging ethnikcel but you have already made it aware to all the ethniks clearly you think about them more than you should be thinking about them. Clearly ethniks make you feel insecure. Clearly you're in rage mode all the time, because of ethniks. 

Just like the women posting half naked photos on instagram you seek validation, and from "inferior ethniks" of all people! Only difference is you're incel the half naked girls are not. Anytime you have to use other peoples acomplishments to validate your existence ON THE INTERNET OF ALL PLACES just lol you're subhuman. 

I don't know what you're going on about you weren't apart of the great European cultures, up until you were chrisitanized you were just as foreign as a north african. Many ethniks are above you such as Indians, African Americans, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Jews. Stop mooching on the British, French and Italians soiling their names and cultures because you don't have one. That's some real redpill. Don't give me no crap cope about your small population because here's some more redpill Athens had an even smaller population when their civilization started.  I'm not even going to badmouth whites it's clear all sfcels are outliers of people who come from countries and or regions who have very little identity. They are the ones who take most comfort in the idea of a pan-ethnic identity. 

^ :giggle:

C           O            P             E

O

P

E

allindaeyes

Banned
The most cultured european countries are probably france, spain, greece ( They are much more ethnic than the rest though ) & italy. Turkey too if you include it.

These are only ones that can compare to culture of prime Middle East, Persia, China, Japan, South America, North Africa & India. Probably some I'm forgetting. 

But theres a reason those cultures I listed have been absorbed and celebrated( barring the middle east but this is due to race and religion ) in the west by whites, these cultures are extremely RICH and fruitful. I was having a discussion with a bunch of white friends and I said I think France probably has the best culture and they arent even french and they all said things like Indian or Asian culture was better. I think from that list, and maybe including some others its up to preference.

According to stats though, Asians, Jews and Indians are the most successful people NOT whites you retards. Now white extremists will try to absorb Ashkenazis but they dont realise their frontman sfcels reject anyone of jewish history.

lono

Banned
Jawanomics said:
Just check advancement and dominant civilisations...always whites.

Jews and east easians aren't as smart as brits, Germans and the French...they just have a better work ethic in education. 

Name an equivalent Isaac Newton, Beethoven, Shakespeare etc...jews have them but only Arknazi...which means white. They're still parasites and haven't developed their own civilisation.
lol europe has been conquered multiple times by multiple races. There was a tie when mongols and arabs were racially superior. Calm down buddy boy.

Bojack

Lookism God
asians are indeed superior, keep coping buddy boyo.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
likedicks said:
Does it get anymore incel? Honestly take a step back and look in the mirror. You're calling Dontel a raging ethnikcel but you have already made it aware to all the ethniks clearly you think about them more than you should be thinking about them. Clearly ethniks make you feel insecure. Clearly you're in rage mode all the time, because of ethniks. 

Just like the women posting half naked photos on instagram you seek validation, and from "inferior ethniks" of all people! Only difference is you're incel the half naked girls are not. Anytime you have to use other peoples acomplishments to validate your existence ON THE INTERNET OF ALL PLACES just lol you're subhuman. 

I don't know what you're going on about you weren't apart of the great European cultures, up until you were chrisitanized you were just as foreign as a north african. Many ethniks are above you such as Indians, African Americans, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Jews. Stop mooching on the British, French and Italians soiling their names and cultures because you don't have one. That's some real redpill. Don't give me no crap cope about your small population because here's some more redpill Athens had an even smaller population when their civilization started.  I'm not even going to badmouth whites it's clear all sfcels are outliers of people who come from countries and or regions who have very little identity. They are the ones who take most comfort in the idea of a pan-ethnic identity. 

The ethnic-intelligence showing itself again I see. I gotta admit, Its pretty impressive how you ethnics can rewrite history in your brains convincing yourself you "were once a great people!! and those whites were savage neanderthals!!" .. While in reality, whites have ALWAYS been ahead of ethnics, when it comes to about everything. As the fellow in the vid says, without africa todays world wouldnt be that different, even without china, It wouldnt be THAT different. However, without white europeans, who have invented basicly everything, things would be RADICLY different (in a very negative way).

But keep coping you ethnic-cel, I guess Its better for you than to accept the cold truth you are part of a subhuman low IQ retard-race  :lol:

allindaeyes

Banned
RealRob said:
likedicks said:

The ethnic-intelligence showing itself again I see. I gotta admit, Its pretty impressive how you ethnics can rewrite history in your brains convincing yourself you "were once a great people!! and those whites were savage neanderthals!!" .. While in reality, whites have ALWAYS been ahead of ethnics, when it comes to about everything. As the fellow in the vid says, without africa todays world wouldnt be that different, even without china, It wouldnt be THAT different. However, without white europeans, who have invented basicly everything, things would be RADICLY different (in a very negative way).

But keep coping you ethnic-cel, I guess Its better for you than to accept the cold truth you are part of a subhuman low IQ retard-race  :lol:
actually med area is most influential, same with egypt... the guy is retarded bias like you and I do think some races are superior btw like most races are superior to abos but theres no difference between a incel weak fuck dumbass virgin sitting on the internet wasting his test on fapping all day in puberty to a drugged out abo. The race doesnt matter htere the incel cant claim his race because he is detrimental to its strength sorry buddy boy. 

BTW you srsly discount middle east influence retard.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
allindaeyes said:
RealRob said:

actually med area is most influential, same with egypt... the guy is retarded bias like you and I do think some races are superior btw like most races are superior to abos but theres no difference between a incel weak fuck dumbass virgin sitting on the internet wasting his test on fapping all day in puberty to a drugged out abo. The race doesnt matter htere the incel cant claim his race because he is detrimental to its strength sorry buddy boy. 

NO THEY ARE NOT, how long is it gonna take before you wake up from this fucking myth? Are you fucking kidding me? You're REALLY sold on the idea that fucking EGYPT is more influential than Europe? HAhahahahaha this fucking place man  :biggrin:

Oh and Im pretty damn sure the guy in the vid knows a LITTLE BIT MORE about history than you, how old are you anyway, ever even BEEN to an university?  :giggle:

allindaeyes

Banned
RealRob said:
allindaeyes said:

NO THEY ARE NOT, how long is it gonna take before you wake up from this fucking myth? Are you fucking kidding me? You're REALLY sold on the idea that fucking EGYPT is more influential than Europe? HAhahahahaha this fucking place man  :biggrin:

Oh and Im pretty damn sure the guy in the vid knows a LITTLE BIT MORE about history than you, how old are you anyway, ever even BEEN to an university:giggle:
:jordan:

typical close minded retard. Athens and Rome were MUCH more influential than bum fuck barbarians that just destroyed knowledge ( ala library of alexandria ) and stole it than create it. Do you not know what the Mediterranean is maybe?  Btw original civilisations were in the MIDDLE EAST. If anything Greece took knowledge from Asia, Middle East and North Africa, Rome took that, barbarians took that. Still to this day countless discoveries get made in China that show that the Asians discovered things before what we attribute to Europeans or other cultures lmfao just keep coping you are exaclty what I mean an Incel bragging about race when he is a detriment to his

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
allindaeyes said:
RealRob said:

Oh and Im pretty damn sure the guy in the vid knows a LITTLE BIT MORE about history than you, how old are you anyway, ever even BEEN to an university:giggle:
:jordan:

typical close minded retard. Athens and Rome were MUCH more influential than bum fuck barbarians that just destroyed knowledge ( ala library of alexandria ) and stole it than create it. Do you not know what the Mediterranean is maybe?  Btw original civilisations were in the MIDDLE EAST. If anything Greece took knowledge from Asia, Middle East and North Africa, Rome took that, barbarians took that. Still to this day countless discoveries get made in China that show that the Asians discovered things before what we attribute to Europeans or other cultures lmfao just keep coping you are exaclty what I mean an Incel bragging about race when he is a detriment to his
Oh great, you keep proving my point with your historical "knowledge", this is just too funny.  :giggle:

How come you didnt answer my question? Do you have a degree? Even been to an university? Dont lie. I double dare you, you are NOT of any higher education what so ever, am I wrong? DONT LIE buddy  :mrgreen:
[hr]
WHAT THE FUCK, is this a joke?
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Honestly I am very low energy, and down most of the time. I've played sport all of my life but want to quit now, should I? Or will it help my development still at 16? I will only do it if theres a chance it will improve my development especially height[/font]
Are you FUCKING 16 years old? HAahahahaha! That explains things, It would have been worse If you had been 10 years older still that stupid, however you are basicly a fucking kiddo. My god, no wonder you seem to have no knowledge what so ever.

Fucking lol, talking about this with a raging ethnic kiddo. Im outta here LOL

Darkman said:
Maybe because certain groups of asians and jews have even lower birthrates? Don't want lower birthrates? Don't be a fapcel, don't believe that children need stuff. Tell golddiggers that many countries give handouts for having children.