• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Whitecels What's your racial phenotype?

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Asiancels, MENAcels, Blackcels, Currycelscoming soon

Golden Blue

Banned
The point has to be made that back when these phenotypes were created they just names for the modes of cranial, bodily and facial measurements within a population. 

Modern anthrotards do not base their opinions on or use objective measurements and that's why the stuff you find on anthroforums is usually bullshit. Most of these "phenotypes" are just mixes, specifications, misnomers or simply do not exist.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Golden Blue said:
The point has to be made that back when these phenotypes were created they just names for the modes of cranial, bodily and facial measurements within a population. 

Modern anthrotards do not base their opinions on or use objective measurements and that's why the stuff you find on anthroforums is usually bullshit. Most of these "phenotypes" are just mixes, specifications, misnomers or simply do not exist.
:clap:

Some of the classification on antro sites seem opinion based too

Danny the chav

Champion
sephy said:
paleoatlandid looks masc af

Yeah does too, strong chin and dark coloring. I know an Arab guy girl that looks like that and he is masculine af for a 20 yo

What phenotype do u think u r?

Danny the chav

Champion
sephy said:
Danny the chav said:
Yeah does too, strong chin and dark coloring. I know an Arab guy girl that looks like that and he is masculine af for a 20 yo

What phenotype do u think u r?

hallstat nordid/anglo cross

Yeah that's right

ketzdinio

Rotter
Dalofaelid mostly but probably something else as well

Dad's paleoatlantid the lucky kunt. At first I thought he was north atlantid, but he doesn't have that long midface. His midface is shorter like the PAs, plus he looks darker overall and has light brown eyes. The only thing making my dad look cucky is the fact that he burnt his eyebrows off once.

Luminaire

Regular
ketzdinio said:
Dalofaelid mostly but probably something else as well

Dad's paleoatlantid the lucky kunt. At first I thought he was north atlantid, but he doesn't have that long midface. His midface is shorter like the PAs, plus he looks darker overall and has light brown eyes. The only thing making my dad look cucky is the fact that he burnt his eyebrows off once.

:glasses:  

:crying:

asiancel

Champion
clooney's more like a pontid. they used bardem's face to generate the berid

EdSheeran

Rotter
asiancel said:
clooney's more like a pontid. they used bardem's face to generate the berid

hes wasp
theres no pontids in wasp countries