• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

White Woman Calls 911 After Seeing Black Man Babysitting 2 White Children

Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
2,543
Reputation
15
[video=youtube]
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-...-on-black-man-babysitting-two-white-children/

[font=Georgia, serif]"I said, 'Are you saying that because there's an African American male driving my two white kids, that he was stopped and pulled over and questioned?' And he said, 'I'm sorry ma'am that's exactly what I'm saying,'" Mango told WGCL.[/font]



Y'all stormfronters ain't  playing!
 

anomalous

Joke
Joined
May 3, 2018
Messages
479
Reputation
7
Mother looks like a Jew
Was probably staged

How does he know she's following him because of the kids?
How does he even notice he's being followed tbh
 
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
2,543
Reputation
15
^ SMH 
He was their youth coach. When the last time yall ever hear of a black guy stealing white kids? Lmfao yall stormfronters can't stop coping.
 
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
5,325
Reputation
37
inherited Feces said:
^ SMH 
He was their youth coach. When the last time yall ever hear of a black guy stealing white kids? Lmfao yall stormfronters can't stop coping.


There are TONS of examples of mudsharks and their children getting absolutely mauled and destroyed by feral blacks.

It will never be on CNN but these stories are a pretty common fixture on local news outlets.
 
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Messages
677
Reputation
7

ManWhoreofBabylon

FORUM LEGEND
Joined
Nov 9, 2018
Messages
3,022
Reputation
1,138
if that wasnt a nigger people would say how thoughtful and truhearted the woman is
but thanks to antiracists that give blacks privilage on everywhere now the woman being demonitized
she didnt harassed him
just concerned about the kids and called the police and talk very polite
you are the real racists and one day you will be cleansed from this planet
fucking monkeys
 

NoctisOrgy

Megastar
Joined
May 28, 2017
Messages
8,436
Reputation
902
Damn those wypipo and their...

*shuffles deck*

...legitimate concerns about the safety of children.

tbh
b
h

jfl
 
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Messages
677
Reputation
7
NoctisOrgy said:
Damn those wypipo and their...

*shuffles deck*

...legitimate concerns about the safety of children.

tbh
b
h

jfl

There's actually a point to that

If she had done nothing, and he had sodomized the boy and sold the girl into white slavery, the case would be a part of social psychology textbooks for the next 100 years. "why don't people intervene??"
 
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
2,543
Reputation
15
Prince_of_Poontang said:
NoctisOrgy said:
Damn those wypipo and their...

*shuffles deck*

...legitimate concerns about the safety of children.

tbh
b
h

jfl

There's actually a point to that

If she had done nothing, and he had sodomized the boy and sold the girl into white slavery, the case would be a part of social psychology textbooks for the next 100 years. "why don't people intervene??"

It's that if he was white with Two black kids or He was white with two white kids then  nobody would have said anything.
 
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Messages
677
Reputation
7
inherited Feces said:
Prince_of_Poontang said:
There's actually a point to that

If she had done nothing, and he had sodomized the boy and sold the girl into white slavery, the case would be a part of social psychology textbooks for the next 100 years. "why don't people intervene??"

It's that if he was white with Two black kids or He was white with two white kids then  nobody would have said anything.

Why would a white person want to kidnap black kids?
 

NEETlurker

Banned
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
789
Reputation
1
This is the treatment this racist twat should have gotten
[video=youtube]
 
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
5,325
Reputation
37
inherited Feces said:
Prince_of_Poontang said:
There's actually a point to that

If she had done nothing, and he had sodomized the boy and sold the girl into white slavery, the case would be a part of social psychology textbooks for the next 100 years. "why don't people intervene??"

It's that if he was white with Two black kids or He was white with two white kids then  nobody would have said anything.

Well....yeah...

Considering the white race pretty much takes care of the entire black race, why would anyone say anything? It's whites who have to worry about blacks; not the other way around.
 
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Messages
877
Reputation
266
didn't some whites suspect their neighbours were planning some terrorist thing but didn't call 911 or fbi cause they didn't want to seem like racists and then they did the terrorist act
 
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
2,543
Reputation
15
Letthemcome said:
didn't some whites suspect their neighbours were planning some terrorist thing but didn't call 911 or fbi cause they didn't want to seem like racists and then they did the terrorist act

probably. i guess it's better to be safe than sorry but nobody suspects anything when the person is white.
 
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Messages
877
Reputation
266
inherited Feces said:
Letthemcome said:
didn't some whites suspect their neighbours were planning some terrorist thing but didn't call 911 or fbi cause they didn't want to seem like racists and then they did the terrorist act

probably. i guess it's better to be safe than sorry but nobody suspects anything when the person is white.


theres been plenty of stories of women calling the cops of white men who are with their daughters suspecting them of being pedos or in the sex slave trade and other ridiculous nonsense. it's more of a gender thing. it's not white men calling the cops on black men, it's always white women.
 
Top