White Supremacists = Genetic Trash

Pizza Slayer

Coper
I was watching a documentary on the KKK recently and MY GOD, these guys are pathetic Dungeons & Dragons playing nerds.  If they were born in the 1990s they would have wasted their high school years leveling up their WoW characters to level 90 and staying up late playing runescape.

Behold! the "defenders" of the white race.  

The Grand Dragon of the KKK enjoying dinner with his wife

The Grand Wizard of the KKK

The Imperial Wizard of the KKK

The Grand Cyclops of the Ku Klux Klan

The Imperial Scribes

These wizards and "Scribes" legit belong in comic con

Timbuck2

Coper
The KKK is an absolute shell of it's former self. In the 20s it was 5 million strong with many female members and controlled entire state governments in the south.  

The real genetic abominations are the cuckold whites who refuse to stand up to turdskins and support "multiculturalism". At least the guys you posted are low inhibition enough to be public with their beliefs.

Pizza Slayer

Coper
Timbuck2 said:
 At least the guys you posted are low inhibition enough to be public with their beliefs.
They're cosplaying as wizards and scribes.  Their life is a role playing game.

Reflex

Lookism God
strong generalisation idiot

there are obviously gonna be some aesthetic ones

Pizza Slayer

Coper
Reflex said:

U mad I'm exposing white supremacists as the subhumans they are?

As far as I'm concerned the KKK is a White supremacist cosplay organization

This is Legit how the KKK is organized

Higher levels[edit]
In both there were four levels or "departments" of organization, above the basic level:

1)Empire - constituting the whole area of the Ku Klux Klans activities. This was led by the Imperial Wizard and his staff of ten Genii, as well as an Imperial Exchequer(treasurer) and Imperial Scribe, whose duty was to keep lists of the subordinate officers. The Genii, Imperial Exchequer and Scribe were appointed by the Imperial Wizard.[4]

2)Realms - while the role of Realms was laid out in the first prescript they were only identified as states in the second. Realms were ruled by a Grand Dragon assisted by eight Hydras, as well as a Grand Exchequer and Grand Scribe, whose duties were identical to the above officers on the imperial level. All officers were appointed by the Grand Dragon.[5]

3)Dominions - identified in the second prescript as "coterminous with such counties as the Grand Dragons of the several Realms shall assign" and "not to exceed three in number for each Congressional district".[6] The Dominion was headed by a Great Titan assisted by six Furies, a Great Exchequer and a Great Scribe, appointed by the Great Titan.[7]

4)Provinces - the second prescript identified the Provinces as equivalent to a county. It was supervised by a Grand Giant, assisted by four Goblins, a Grand Exchequer and a Grand Scribe, appointed by the Grand Giant.[8]

The Dens were the basic level of organization for the Reconstruction Klan.[size=x-small][12] In the original prescript, its chief officer was the Grand Cyclops, who appointed twoNighthawks, a Grand Turk, a Grand Sentinel and a Grand Ensign in addition to his Grand Scribe.[13] The Grand Cyclops, Grand Exchequer, Grand Magi (second officer) and Grand Monk (third officer) were elected by the body politic of the dens, identified as Ghouls[14] In the second prescript the Grand Ensign is dispensed with, while the Grand Exchequer was appointed by the Grand Cyclops, who was now appointed by the Grand Giant. Only the Grand Magi and Grand Monk were elected by the Ghouls.[/size]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan_titles_and_vocabulary#Higher_levels

dragons? Wizards? Realms? Goblins? Giants? Magi? Ghouls? Grand Monks? Sentinels? Scribes? Hydras? Nighthawks? 

It's a fucking Dungeons & Dragons meetup

the are the opposite of the cuckold leftists. these supremacists woud kill and rapefuck your ethnic ass you dumbass without hesitation.

Pizza Slayer

Coper
biggestfailure said:
the are the opposite of the cuckold leftists. these supremacists woud kill and rapefuck your ethnic ass you dumbass without hesitation.
What are they going to do?

Use their magic wizard powers on me?  

I'm real scurred. :giggle:

Pizza Slayer said:
biggestfailure said:
What are they going to do?

Use their magic wizard powers on me?  

I'm real scurred. :giggle:
nice cherrypicking
the right people are the people who defend the nation against ethnic cockroaches like you

HarryBalls

Coper
biggestfailure said:
nice cherrypicking
the right people are the people who defend the nation against ethnic cockroaches like you

Most of them sit in prison for dealing meth and doing robberies not protecting their race.

Btw last guy is Jeff Monson and is anarchist(see that star tattoo) that supports communism.

Pizza Slayer

Coper
biggestfailure said:
nice cherrypicking

Ok buddy boy

I'm sure you'll be a level 90 wizard.
[hr]

Btw, I'm not cherrypicking.  I'm only posting the "elites" and the Grand Wizards of the KKK

For example this is the former leader of the KKK

As expected he's a pale, balding, overweight, ginger.

Legit

This site is proof of all that. A bunch of subhumans arguing over the supremacy of the race that left them behind. 

Race doesn't even matter deep down we don't care its evidenced by our behavior 

Whites kill whites
Blacks kill blacks
Asians kill Asians

So much for the supposed union between their fellow man. They preach about rising up against the other groups but can't stop fighting each other. Race is akin to nationality its just a way to divide people.

Humanity is slimy just accept it.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Pizza Slayer said:
Reflex said:

U mad I'm exposing white supremacists as the subhumans they are?

As far as I'm concerned the KKK is a White supremacist cosplay organization

This is Legit how the KKK is organized

Higher levels[edit]
In both there were four levels or "departments" of organization, above the basic level:

1)Empire - constituting the whole area of the Ku Klux Klans activities. This was led by the Imperial Wizard and his staff of ten Genii, as well as an Imperial Exchequer(treasurer) and Imperial Scribe, whose duty was to keep lists of the subordinate officers. The Genii, Imperial Exchequer and Scribe were appointed by the Imperial Wizard.[4]

2)Realms - while the role of Realms was laid out in the first prescript they were only identified as states in the second. Realms were ruled by a Grand Dragon assisted by eight Hydras, as well as a Grand Exchequer and Grand Scribe, whose duties were identical to the above officers on the imperial level. All officers were appointed by the Grand Dragon.[5]

3)Dominions - identified in the second prescript as "coterminous with such counties as the Grand Dragons of the several Realms shall assign" and "not to exceed three in number for each Congressional district".[6] The Dominion was headed by a Great Titan assisted by six Furies, a Great Exchequer and a Great Scribe, appointed by the Great Titan.[7]

4)Provinces - the second prescript identified the Provinces as equivalent to a county. It was supervised by a Grand Giant, assisted by four Goblins, a Grand Exchequer and a Grand Scribe, appointed by the Grand Giant.[8]

The Dens were the basic level of organization for the Reconstruction Klan.[size=x-small][12] In the original prescript, its chief officer was the Grand Cyclops, who appointed twoNighthawks, a Grand Turk, a Grand Sentinel and a Grand Ensign in addition to his Grand Scribe.[13] The Grand Cyclops, Grand Exchequer, Grand Magi (second officer) and Grand Monk (third officer) were elected by the body politic of the dens, identified as Ghouls[14] In the second prescript the Grand Ensign is dispensed with, while the Grand Exchequer was appointed by the Grand Cyclops, who was now appointed by the Grand Giant. Only the Grand Magi and Grand Monk were elected by the Ghouls.[/size]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan_titles_and_vocabulary#Higher_levels

dragons? Wizards? Realms? Goblins? Giants? Magi? Ghouls? Grand Monks? Sentinels? Scribes? Hydras? Nighthawks? 

It's a fucking Dungeons & Dragons meetup
lmfao, this is incredible. Quality post!

Pizza Slayer

Coper
ColezRightFoot said:
Legit

This site is proof of all that. A bunch of subhumans arguing over the supremacy of the race that left them behind. 

Race doesn't even matter deep down we don't care its evidenced by our behavior 
yep, racist organizations are full of genetic subhumans.  They have no achievements of their own to be proud of so they like to think they're part of something important like the "White Race".

dwarf

Incel
The greatest possession in your life is your own people. 

Whats with your obession with KKK and white race pizza slayer? nothing else to moan about?

be proud of ur race u stupid faggots and stop making fun of others for being proud

im sure u will be supportive of black races and muslims etc when they come immigrate int our house and show u what equality isa bout.