Reflex

Lookism God
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Reflex said:
find it hard to feel sympathy for people like this tbh

you should have left when it started but you choose to stay
You are literally Uncle Ruckus  :giggle:
I'm not black

i also wasn't referring to her dating a black guy, i meant staying with a guy that went off and got another woman pregnant the stupid bitch.

SeriousM

Normie
Irish and British women are super crazy for BBC, too bad they had other kinds of ethnics though.

psrl118

Coper
SeriousM said:
Irish and British women are super crazy for BBC, too bad they had other kinds of ethnics though.
Hmm...would have thought Irish women would have been one of the more homogeneous people.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
She explains how this isnt the first time he hit her, he 'split her head open' from an earlier incident and hit her another time in the past as well, he also cheated on her multiple times in the past and she STILL took him back multiple times and gave him more than one chance. Just lol @ being a nice guy in 2016.

It's time to stop the BS, women are literally attracted to violent abusive men and absolutely despise 'nice guys.' Of course you have to be good looking too, but in terms of maintaining long term attraction with a women it's always better to treat her like shit by cheating on her, emotionally abusing her, making her feel insecure, than it is to put her on a pedestal.

smellysocks

Gigachad
lol at the little mulatto nignog in the background

race mixing is such an aberration.

Low-Inhibition

Subhuman
I've fucked ten former coalburners within the last week. They want nothing but white cock now.

coldfish

Normie
Low-Inhibition said:
I've fucked ten former coalburners within the last week. They want nothing but white cock now.

its hard not to after they get the treatment above

IceCutter

Gigachad
this video is sooo played out

it's good she put it out though, need all the proof we can get

being black in europe is really not that great, I'd say it'd be better to be black in usa

// Infolinks