White Slums in South Africa and what awaits Whites in Europe

[video=youtube]
Black south africans were forced out of their homes and forced to live in what would become known as townships. They had to carry ID cards if they left the house whereas white men didn't.

Do you think that this will happen to whites in the future? Will history "karma" the white race? As a white person, are you scared for your races future (despite the fact that you won't ever

Reflex

Lookism God
Someone explain how there are a significant number of whites in South Africa in the first place?

lono

Banned
Reflex said:
Someone explain how there are a significant number of whites in South Africa in the first place?
Same way you got 200 million whites in America. They're parasites. You let one in and it's game over.

There were almost no blacks living in the areas where whites built cities in South Africa. They simply weren't areas that were inhabited. After Whites came and built cities, the blacks poured in and then cried about the mean whites being racist.

Non-whites always seem very eager to come and be oppressed by whites. Interesting.
[hr]
Reflex said:
Are you serious? They came to South Africa and built the country, that's how. There was no South Africa before whites.

Timbuck2

Coper
The Big Dipper said:
There were almost no blacks living in the areas where whites built cities in South Africa. After Whites came and built cities, the blacks poured in and then cried about the mean whites being racist.

Non-whites always seem very eager to come and be oppressed by whites. Interesting.
This.

When the first white settlers showed up in SA there were essentially no blacks living there at all.

Whites also produce and farm virtually all the food that passes through South African nigger's big, fat lips and they get killed for it.

If I had the money I would gladly get every white South African (the poor ones at least) out of there and somewhere safe. Or I would arm them to start a coup and slaughter the blacks to take back what is rightfully theirs.

If I squat in an unused part of your basement and call it NEUROTYPICLAND, you'd consider it a legit state?
[hr]
Timbuck2 said:
The Big Dipper said:
There were almost no blacks living in the areas where whites built cities in South Africa. After Whites came and built cities, the blacks poured in and then cried about the mean whites being racist.

This.

When the first white settlers showed up in SA there were essentially no blacks living there at all.

Whites also produce and farm virtually all the food that passes through South African nigger's big, fat lips and they get killed for it.

If I had the money I would gladly get every white South African (the poor ones at least) out of there and somewhere safe. Or I would arm them to start a coup and slaughter the blacks to take back what is rightfully theirs.
 So you're saying that ethniks should colonize European parks and places of less density?
[hr]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] slaughter the blacks to take back what is rightfully theirs.[/font]

I thought that all niggers should go back to Africa. Oh you mean certain parts of Africa?
[hr]
Whites have a right to own:

South Africa
North America
South America
East Asia
South Asia
Europe
Space

lono

Banned
The Big Dipper said:
There were almost no blacks living in the areas where whites built cities in South Africa. They simply weren't areas that were inhabited. After Whites came and built cities, the blacks poured in and then cried about the mean whites being racist.

[hr]
Reflex said:
Are you serious? They came to South Africa and built the country, that's how. There was no South Africa before whites.
Legit. The boers literally built that country out of nothing using their bare hands and an exorbitant amount of rock and soil. Then the parasitic Africans got into a boat and dragged the new land mass the whites had created until it was part of continental Africa. All this so they could lay claim to it.

Same with the Americas, there was no such thing until the europeans swam into the middle of the ocean with backpacks full of rocks, dirt, and bison to start a new continent with.

Timbuck2

Coper
A house is private property. A squatter has no right to be there.

In the case of South Africa it's the black people who are the squatters. Whites built the house. Now blacks expect whites to live in the basement of the house they built.

lono

Banned
Timbuck2 said:
The Big Dipper said:

This.

This

When the somalians showed up in sweden there were essentially any whites living there at all.

Somalians also produce and ejaculate virtually all the semen that passed through swedish women's whorish, cock hungry lips and they have to watch their swedish queens go off and marry some swedish cuckboy with their cum still on her lips :(

If I had the money I would gladly get every black somalian out of somalia and into sweden. Then I would arm them to start a coup and slaughter all the swedish men to take back what is rightfully theirs.
[hr]
Timbuck2 said:
A house is private property. A squatter has no right to be there.

In the case of South Africa it's the black people who are the squatters. Whites built the house. Now blacks expect whites to live in the basement of the house they built.
A vagina is private property. A cuckold has no right to be there.

In the case of swedish women it's the swedish men who are the squatters. Somalians popped the cherry. Now swedes expect somalians to let them marry their used up whores. Just lol

Timbuck2

Coper
Swedes make up 95 percent of the population of Sweden still you silly ape.

Whites outnumbered blacks in South Africa for decades.

Reflex

Lookism God
Timbuck2 said:

Whites make up 9% of the population

it doesn't decline that quick lol

lono

Banned
Reflex said:
Timbuck2 said:

It does when you burn in the sun and get skin cancer at 15 like most whites in Africa.

Funny how these people have a hard time surviving in the same country that Timbuktu says they built.

Timbuck2

Coper
lono said:
Reflex said:

It does when you burn in the sun and get skin cancer at 15 like most whites in Africa.

Funny how these people have a hard time surviving in the same country that Timbuktu says they built.
Nice hyperbole.

Whites survive just fine considering every chimp there is out to get them. They survive and thrive actually. German men are snatching up Namibian women like crazy. In fact in Africa wm/bf marriages and relationships are way more common than the reverse except for some old leathery skinned British slags who go to fuck black guys occasionally.

And yes anybody with rudimentary knowledge of the history of the country will tell you that whites built South Africa. Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) as well.

Amud

Banned
Timbuck2 said:
The Big Dipper said:

This.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulu_people

The Zulu were originally a major clan in what is today Northern KwaZulu-Natal, founded ca. 1709 by Zulu kaNtombela. In the Nguni languages, iZulu/iliZulu/liTulu means heaven, or sky.[3] At that time, the area was occupied by many large Nguni communities and clans (also called isizwe=nation, people or isibongo=clan). Nguni communities had migrated down Africa's east coast over centuries, as part of the Bantu migrations probably arriving in what is now South Africa in about the 9th century.[citation needed]

lono

Banned
Timbuck2 said:
lono said:

Nice hyperbole.

Whites survive just fine considering every chimp there is out to get them. They survive and thrive actually. German men are snatching up Namibian women like crazy. In fact in Africa wm/bf marriages and relationships are way more common than the reverse except for some old leathery skinned British slags who go to fuck black guys occasionally.

And yes anybody with rudimentary knowledge of the history of the country will tell you that whites built South Africa. Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) as well.
Black men don't get married. Just lol. I've busted dozens of nuts into white women just to watch them go off and marry some successful white guy with my sperm still swimming inside.

You say whites survive just fine in SA. You also said they were the majority of the population and now they're only 9%. What happened bro?

lol @ Rhodesia, you Dylan Roof wannabe stormfrontcels need to get over it. Jesus christ I've never seen a group of people this obsessed of the loss of a country that was never even theirs.

Dontel

Incel
Whites in South Africa live in these slumbs because they have low IQ's, its just part of their DNA. They need strong moral guidance from black and ethnic leaders to keep their primitive aggressive tendencies in check. They can't be trusted with civil rights.

No matter how much you help them they just revert back to their primitive white ways. Affirmative action cannot help these whites it seems they are just born this way. What are they even doing in Africa? they aren't adapted for that environment, they should have gone home long ago.

Dontel

Incel
Timbuck2 said:
lono said:

Nice hyperbole.

I Agree with you. Whites make good slaves, but they can't be trusted with any authority.

Timbuck2

Coper
lono said:
Timbuck2 said:
Nice hyperbole.

Black men don't get married. Just lol. I've busted dozens of nuts into white women just to watch them go off and marry some successful white guy with my sperm still swimming inside.

You say whites survive just fine in SA. You also said they were the majority of the population and now they're only 9%. What happened bro?

lol @ Rhodesia, you Dylan Roof wannabe stormfrontcels need to get over it. Jesus christ I've never seen a group of people this obsessed of the loss of a country that was never even theirs.
You post on the shitty advice section of lookism.net. You have not "busted nuts" into anybody.

Whites cuck Africans in their own continent and have been for 600+ years now. The entire black "swag" persona is built on insecurity from being every other race's slave. It's like little man syndrome except has nothing to do with height.