white people ruined my life

arabmoney

Incel
You rejected me for being born ethnic. :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

You deserve everything coming to you.

Anakind

King of Chads
Red Pill:  Your subhuman parents ruined your life. Sorry, buddy boyo!

LOL inferior genetics and shit hued skin ruined you. But make things right and go back the 3rd world country that spawned you.

futurehuman

Normie
Your ancestors converting to the Muhammadan religion and rejecting Jesus Christ ruined your life buddy boyo.

Spectre

Normie
Yeah can't wait for those whites to die out can you? Maybe then you can go back to LARPing as a monkey in whatever shithole you came from before we attempted to civilize you.

Aparat

Normie
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
LOL inferior genetics and shit hued skin ruined you. But make things right and go back the 3rd world country that spawned you.
You SFcels sound so low IQ when you make fun of non-Black/dark skin color while having the worst skin color a male can have.

Spectre

Normie
Aparat said:
You SFcels sound so low IQ when you make fun of non-Black/dark skin color while having the worst skin color a male can have.
White = the absence of color. But being a low IQ ethnic you wouldn't know that!

Aparat

Normie
Spectre said:
Aparat said:
[img=306x368]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/21/article-2511049-198F0AE600000578-83_306x368.jpg[/img]
Are you telling us that women respond more to white men after being brainwashed and bombarded by the media and prior to that colonialism?
Shiet, I didn't see that coming. 
Low IQ detected

Spectre

Normie

Aparat

Normie
Aparat said:
:nod:

You're pink, know your place.

Aparat said:

What's my place? As a white man I am at the top of the male hierarchy. As a shitskin you are seen by everyone as subhuman.

Aparat

Normie
Aparat said:

What's my place? As a white man I am at the top of the male hierarchy. As a shitskin you are seen by everyone as subhuman.
Please tell us more.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Aparat said:

Thats Why we ethnics kill You on a daily basis in ur own countries and RAPE and humilate ur women on a daily basis. Everytime i go out, whites change the street, look down on the ground, avoid eye contact and dont dare to touch me. I can freely spit into the face of a white bypasser and He Wont do shit. We own u in ur own countries  :turban:

Adolf Hipster said:
Thats Why we ethnics kill You on a daily basis in ur own countries and RAPE and humilate ur women on a daily basis. Everytime i go out, whites change the street, look down on the ground, avoid eye contact and dont dare to touch me. I can freely spit into the face of a white bypasser and He Wont do shit. We own u in ur own countries  :turban:
Delusions of an inferior shitskin. You are too cowardly to even post your picture, yet you want me to believe all that you ugly primate? And what race on the planet promotes themselves as uncivilized animals because it brings status?

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Adolf Hipster said:
Delusions of an inferior shitskin. You are too cowardly to even post your picture, yet you want me to believe all that you ugly primate? And what race on the planet promotes themselves as uncivilized animals because it brings status?
You and i know that whites get assaulted on a Daily basis by young ethnics in every major western european city. Everyday a New case of a whitey being jumped by a bunch of turks, kurds, arabs, northafricans Or niggers.

And What can u do? Nothing. Just sitting in Ur basement Like a passive aggressive bitch ranting online while outside in the real world us ethnics keep cucking ur people. We have a higher birthrate, everyday more of us enter the Shores of Europe. U Cant stop us. We come With anger, hate filled with testosterone. Young, manly males from the shitholes of the third world arriving in masses to cuck ur race.

Its over whitey. Now Its payback time. No turning back cracka.  :turban: