xhanz

Slayer
Rotters
I am mirin your knowledge about turkic people @ullzzangincel but never tell a turk he is mongolian or chinese. Turks direct ancestors were kazakh

Lightskin

117 iq, african american/mixed
Birds
This is what turkic warlords looked like

View attachment 66444

this is timur.

He looks nothing like a Persian or a North African and everything like an idealized gook.

absolutely delusional mayo trying to wewuz about the people who genocided his ancestors into submission
>Exposed upper eyelid

>Fullish beard

Dont know what he is but probably not more than 50% east asian

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Those are ottomans. Could be from any part of the ottoman empire. I assume left is balkan, bottom right middle eastern
The Turks always looked Middle Eastern. If anything they've become more white after mongrelization with Greeks

Ullzzang and Azula are trying to claim the Turkic speaking Mongoloid looking groups were the ones who conquered and settled Anatolia when they were actually sand looking.

There is clear linguistic dominance from the original settlers who would form Ottoman and conquer Rome. All depictions of them from Europeans called them hairy, swarthy and similar to Arabs. LMAO at thinking the Ottoman Empire was gook

ullzzangincel

Lookism God
The Turks always looked Middle Eastern. If anything they've become more white after mongrelization with Greeks

Ullzzang and Azula are trying to claim the Turkic speaking Mongoloid looking groups were the ones who conquered and settled Anatolia when they were actually sand looking.

There is clear linguistic dominance from the original settlers who would form Ottoman and conquer Rome. All depictions of them from Europeans called them hairy, swarthy and similar to Arabs. LMAO at thinking the Ottoman Empire was gook

The Ottoman Empire wasn’t gook but the Seljuk invaders were. @xhanz @azul

xhanz

Slayer
Rotters

There is clear linguistic dominance from the original settlers who would form Ottoman and conquer Rome. They looked like sand niggers

They were actually asian turkic people. Ottomans werent even a thing at that time frame (refering to the video that ullzang posted).

The ones invading anatolia were indeed turkic and not bearded arabs. The arab/greek/northafrican mixture started about 200 years later with the ottoman empire (big time differrence)

xhanz

Slayer
Rotters
The Ottoman Empire wasn’t gook but the Seljuk invaders were. @xhanz @azul
Yes
Ottoman empire was a mixture of gooks/arabs/balkans
Some modern turks (including me) have more asian blood than balkan or arab. Modern turks have on avg only 5% central asian dna.

But its almost impossible to find a turk without any greek blood. All mixed throughout the last 1000 years

Eugenicist

Coper

What the fuck happened to the mongoloids. Did Islam broom them?

yourpurpose

Coper
they played a small part in what was an ongoing internal conflict. Read the events that took place in the battle of manzikert. You are sucking dicks of seljuks who got nothing to do with east asians and call eastern roman white when their armies where multinational and included turks (but they switched sides during this specific battle)

AzuIa

Fire Lord
>Exposed upper eyelid

>Fullish beard

Dont know what he is but probably not more than 50% east asian
Probably had a pedo beard irl and just modified the statue because he looked like a typical ugly gook.

doesn’t change the fact that Turkic people like kazhaks look like your average chink

xhanz

Slayer
Rotters
Probably had a pedo beard irl and just modified the statue because he looked like a typical ugly gook.

doesn’t change the fact that Turkic people like kazhaks look like your average chink
With the difference that turkic people are whiter, since they are mixed with siberians/tatars
And have less gook eyes (they are still overly hooded but not as much as your avg korean)

Screenshot_20200701-034251_Samsung Internet.jpg

(See bashkir/tatats and siberia)

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
What the fuck happened to the mongoloids. Did Islam broom them?
Different geography, I didn't watch the video but I assume the "Turks" they're talking about there aren't the ethnic group that we think of when we think of "Turks" since it says 1016. But I don't even think the seljuks looked like Mongolians

Beyond that, to be clear the area became more Mongoloid looking due to the Khans who raped and pillaged, modern day Turkey is that area closest to original Anatolia landmass, hence they look like weird Persians Greeks and not Chinese like the Kahzaks.
Just look at a map of the region, you can trace the phenotype just by the location

Uzbek is where heavy gook phenotypes begin
West Iran is where semetic heavy Arab phenotypes begin

SonOfTyrone

I cum in your wife
Gorilla Crew
t

this tbh. Westerners know very little about east asian history and people.
your not wrong about that mate its a shame when i tell people that Europeans were once slaves when they say racist shit to me they always laugh XD until i mention how the Arab sex markets were packed full of white women and how white males were used as Galley slaves a British ambassador was castrated in Algeria in the 19th century and turned into the Sultans personal Enuch look it up LMAO

ullzzangincel

Lookism God
your not wrong about that mate its a shame when i tell people that Europeans were once slaves when they say racist shit to me they always laugh XD until i mention how the Arab sex markets were packed full of white women and how white males were used as Galley slaves a British ambassador was castrated in Algeria in the 19th century and turned into the Sultans personal Enuch look it up LMAO
white supremacists and white liberals both seem to believe that white europeans were always oppressors when this is just bullshit.

xhanz

Slayer
Rotters
Yea legit.
Brits and french had more casualities in ww1 against turks than against nazi germany in ww2, jfl.

Whites were dominated for 600 years (balkan area especially)