white people are higher quality and better at everything

LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
13
srs. hottest ppl in the world are all white or are mostly white with white features. all "attractive" ethniks have white features
 

LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
13
Bukowski said:
Legit. Whites are the most well-rounded race: they're attractive, intelligent, creative, have ideal sexual dimorphism, etc.
:clap:
 

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
9,621
Reputation
2,748
nah, niggers destroy whites at everything and cuck them out of house and home.

just lol @ not being a BBC nigger in 2016.  crackers are so outdated
 

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
9,621
Reputation
2,748
ass said:
Bukowski said:
Legit. Whites are the most well-rounded race: they're attractive, intelligent, creative, have ideal sexual dimorphism, etc.
Legit thread and legit reply, Buk. Whites are all rounders.
[hr]
Legit Theory said:
nah, niggers destroy whites at everything and cuck them out of house and home.

just lol @ not being a BBC nigger in 2016.  crackers are so outdated
>has white slayer as avi
:okthen:
I'm white tbh.

but still, to deny the cucking power of a prime BBC in 2016 is some top tier cope
 
id rather accept it & get revenge and cuck black girls with my AWC
 

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
9,621
Reputation
2,748
ass said:
Legit Theory said:
I'm white tbh.

but still, to deny the cucking power of a prime BBC in 2016 is some top tier cope
 
id rather accept it & get revenge and cuck black girls with my AWC
I dont deny BBCs have their niche but theyre nothing compared to whites. Black women cuck niggers with whites.
Btw its been proven that face makes women cum, not dick.
Cope.    Niggresses hate whitecels, I'm proof.  I can get all races of girls but slim nigresses

While you're making your oneitis laugh with your shitty jokes, Tyrone is making her cum with his BBC.
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
4,252
Reputation
4
Legit Theory said:
ass said:
I dont deny BBCs have their niche but theyre nothing compared to whites. Black women cuck niggers with whites.
Btw its been proven that face makes women cum, not dick.
Cope.    Niggresses hate whitecels, I'm proof.  I can get all races of girls but slim nigresses

While you're making your oneitis laugh with your shitty jokes, Tyrone is making her cum with his BBC.
You're a first. Most white guys I come across don't want anything to do with Black women, it's all latinas and asians but everyone is silent when you mention black. Especially in America. That's why Afram female sex tourism to Europe exist. It's a chance for black women to get away from Black men who are usually the only men they get because other ethnic groups in the US aren't really into them. They choose Italy for a reason. A large portion of prostitutes in Italy are Nigerian. So Italian men see black women as easy sex, so it's super easy for the girls.


 

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
9,621
Reputation
2,748
Heterosexual Male said:
Legit Theory said:
Cope.    Niggresses hate whitecels, I'm proof.  I can get all races of girls but slim nigresses

While you're making your oneitis laugh with your shitty jokes, Tyrone is making her cum with his BBC.
You're a first. Most white guys I come across don't want anything to do with Black women, it's all latinas and asians but everyone is silent when you mention black. Especially in America. That's why Afram female sex tourism to Europe exist. It's a chance for black women to get away from Black men who are usually the only men they get because other ethnic groups in the US aren't really into them. They choose Italy for a reason. A large portion of prostitutes in Italy are Nigerian. So Italian men see black women as easy sex, so it's super easy for the girls.



Cope.  90%+ of BBC women want nothing to do with an average white guy.  Just because some whores go to italy to get banged by the most attractive race of men on the planet doesnt change that.

Anglosphere nigger females seem to only prefer BBC, its probs cope on their part somewhat though
 
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
662
Reputation
0
Legit Theory said:
Heterosexual Male said:
You're a first. Most white guys I come across don't want anything to do with Black women, it's all latinas and asians but everyone is silent when you mention black. Especially in America. That's why Afram female sex tourism to Europe exist. It's a chance for black women to get away from Black men who are usually the only men they get because other ethnic groups in the US aren't really into them. They choose Italy for a reason. A large portion of prostitutes in Italy are Nigerian. So Italian men see black women as easy sex, so it's super easy for the girls.



Cope.  90%+ of BBC women want nothing to do with an average white guy.  Just because some whores go to italy to get banged by the most attractive race of men on the planet doesnt change that.

Anglosphere nigger females seem to only prefer BBC, its probs cope on their part somewhat though
Maybe true for the women but non-ghetto tier nigger JBs get obsessed with white cock. I was there a few times myself when I was younger.
 

Invisible

King of Chads
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,078
Reputation
9


:banderas:

Almost the same complexion. This is only slightly "racemixing". More like race-reconnecting. The right couple is nosematched and both couples are jawmatched.
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
4,252
Reputation
4
Legit Theory said:
Heterosexual Male said:
You're a first. Most white guys I come across don't want anything to do with Black women, it's all latinas and asians but everyone is silent when you mention black. Especially in America. That's why Afram female sex tourism to Europe exist. It's a chance for black women to get away from Black men who are usually the only men they get because other ethnic groups in the US aren't really into them. They choose Italy for a reason. A large portion of prostitutes in Italy are Nigerian. So Italian men see black women as easy sex, so it's super easy for the girls.



Cope.  90%+ of BBC women want nothing to do with an average white guy.  Just because some whores go to italy to get banged by the most attractive race of men on the planet doesnt change that.

Anglosphere nigger females seem to only prefer BBC, its probs cope on their part somewhat though
You claim that you're white. I grew up with Black people I think I know more about them than you. It has nothing to do with not wanting white men or not being attracted to white men. The post about white men on Lipstickalley with thousands of views shows otherwise. The majority of Afram women are close minded. This doesn't apply to just white males but most males of other races. They've been brought up in predominantly black neighbourhoods, went to all black schools, and mostly had all black boyfriends. They hardly ever come in contact with white people or engage in their circles unless they visit a predominantly white area and even then they're mostly in their own little groups not interacting with whites at all. I know because my family was just like this.

No it's not Anglosphere black females it's AMERICAN black females. London is the racemixing capital of Europe and there's lots of black british females with white men. They have an entirely different mindset than the American black.
 

IncelAspie

Banned
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
1,111
Reputation
1
Invisible said:


:banderas:

Almost the same complexion. This is only slightly "racemixing". More like race-reconnecting. The right couple is nosematched and both couples are jawmatched.
LOL these men are south italians and are not accepted in the white race
They should go back to their arab ancestors
Here are some pics of these italian ethniks






 
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
4,252
Reputation
4
How you know that these people are actually Italian though? ^ Italy has gypsies and foreigners just like other Euro nations. Most southies don't look THAT exotic, maybe Sicilians.
 

Invisible

King of Chads
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,078
Reputation
9
Bukowski said:
Legit. Whites are the most well-rounded race: they're attractive, intelligent, creative, have ideal sexual dimorphism, etc.
This is legit. White people are the luckiest people ever. BRB never suffering racial oppression from a more powerful race. BRB my face is the international standard of beauty. BRB my race is so powerful that it's okay for ethnics to make race jokes about us because it's like a boy teasing God.

I can't understand for the life of me why white males over a 3/10 waste so much time on this website instead of having sex. Even if its with ethnic women.
 

Harper

Slayer
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
2,857
Reputation
1
Legit Theory said:
ass said:
Legit thread and legit reply, Buk. Whites are all rounders.
[hr]

>has white slayer as avi
:okthen:
I'm white tbh.

but still, to deny the cucking power of a prime BBC in 2016 is some top tier cope
 
id rather accept it & get revenge and cuck black girls with my AWC
Bbc are usually repulsive to white girls, except for the trashy ones who wear cheetah print, hoop earrings, and have their monroe pierced
[hr]
Invisible said:
Bukowski said:
Legit. Whites are the most well-rounded race: they're attractive, intelligent, creative, have ideal sexual dimorphism, etc.
This is legit. White people are the luckiest people ever. BRB never suffering racial oppression from a more powerful race. BRB my face is the international standard of beauty. BRB my race is so powerful that it's okay for ethnics to make race jokes about us because it's like a boy teasing God.

I can't understand for the life of me why white males over a 3/10 waste so much time on this website instead of having sex. Even if its with ethnic women.
Legit 
 

IncelAspie

Banned
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
1,111
Reputation
1
Heterosexual Male said:
How you know that these people are actually Italian though? ^ Italy has gypsies and foreigners just like other Euro nations. Most southies don't look THAT exotic, maybe Sicilians.
those guys are darker sicilians,campanians other south italians
none of them have gypsy sounding names
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
4,252
Reputation
4
IncelAspie said:
Heterosexual Male said:
How you know that these people are actually Italian though? ^ Italy has gypsies and foreigners just like other Euro nations. Most southies don't look THAT exotic, maybe Sicilians.
those guys are darker sicilians,campanians other south italians
none of them have gypsy sounding names
They don't have to, they could be mixed. Italy has mulattos and biracials in the spotlight just like Britain or any other does. jews, biracials, immigrants in Britain and France have French & British surnames too. Only reason people don't notice it with Italy is because most French & British people stay pasty 24/7 where as Italians are like Australians and stay tanned.
 

IncelAspie

Banned
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
1,111
Reputation
1
Heterosexual Male said:
IncelAspie said:
those guys are darker sicilians,campanians other south italians
none of them have gypsy sounding names
They don't have to, they could be mixed. Italy has mulattos and biracials in the spotlight just like Britain or any other does. jews, biracials, immigrants in Britain and France have French & British surnames too. Only reason people don't notice it with Italy is because most French & British people stay pasty 24/7 where as Italians are like Australians and stay tanned.
The ones I posted are not gypsies but cherrypicked south italians
If you want to see average south italians lets look at nightclub photos




 
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
662
Reputation
0
IncelAspie said:
Heterosexual Male said:
They don't have to, they could be mixed. Italy has mulattos and biracials in the spotlight just like Britain or any other does. jews, biracials, immigrants in Britain and France have French & British surnames too. Only reason people don't notice it with Italy is because most French & British people stay pasty 24/7 where as Italians are like Australians and stay tanned.
The ones I posted are not gypsies but cherrypicked south italians
If you want to see average south italians lets look at nightclub photos
Club photos are not a good representation of a population average at all. You generally get the top 60% because nobody below that is dumb enough to even try picking up in a club.
 
Top