White pedophile raising two alien children with his whore Asian wife

Copenhagen

Slayer
I would be so ashamed to have that Chris Martin looking ghost as a father. The child is going to look 100% Asian and going to know his mother was a white cock lover.

Gandharva

Banned
right,like how can u kiss that thing.asian women have no standards.theyd eat dog poop if it was white   .

Copenhagen

Slayer
Gandharva said:
right,like how can u kiss that thing.asian women have no standards.theyd eat dog poop if it was white   .

Probably got abused and cheated on by her ex Asian boyfriend I'm guessing.

My wife doesn't think white men are attractive, she thinks Chico is attractive but most white men are invisible to her. 

Last night she looked at Gandy and Sean O'Pry and went "EWWWWWWW" but when she saw Chico her jaw dropped

Gandharva

Banned
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Gandharva said:

Probably got abused and cheated on by her ex Asian boyfriend I'm guessing.

My wife doesn't think white men are attractive, she thinks Chico is attractive but most white men are invisible to her. 

Last night she looked at Gandy and Sean O'Pry and went "EWWWWWWW" but when she saw Chico her jaw dropped
Chico is average to me...although both opry and Gandy are ugly to me..Show her Marlon Teixeira.
[hr]
your wife is an exception  .also gandy is a dark haired white guy with  a  tan..show her real white males not pakistanis and  mestizos.