White men: never trust ethnics

TheTrews

Normie
That includes eastern European asiatic-infuelnced freaks. Fuck the women if you want (like I do) but always remember that they have no soul.

Ethnics, especially ethnic men - HATE YOUR GUTS. They wish they were white like you and what they can't be they want to destroy. Never befriend or trust an ethnic, no matter how kindly or honest they might seem. They are conniving, devious animals full of hatred and envy. Do not let them into your inner sanctum.

This goon is a fucking hypocrite, he has Turkish friends and yet he advises people not to befriend ethnics and shit talk polish people.

His alt on SH:

TheTrews

Normie
^ What's your point you Polish weasel?

You're so fucking stupid it's sad. Did you not think that for me to know that ethnics make shitty friends, I might have had ethnic friends before?

You're a fucking dunce!

TheTrews said:

Tell me your point.
my point is what i type you goon, you say not to befriend ethnics but your social circle is ethnic

trews....

****exposed******

you going to be claiming some other med ancestry too

TheTrews said:

You're so fucking stupid it's sad. Did you not think that for me to know that ethnics make shitty friends, I might have had ethnic friends before?

You're a fucking dunce!
you are embarrassing yourself with your bullshit

TheTrews

Normie
polishplayboy said:
TheTrews said:

You're a fucking dunce!
Nah, you're an incredibly stupid and ugly embarrassment. Polish men are not noted for their good looks, but they still manage to get hot gfs. What's your excuse? Oh yeah you're extremely ugly even by Polski meathead standards  :lol:
[hr]
Darkman said:
The world must be a very lonely place for you.
Fuck off, apeman.

TheTrews said:
polishplayboy said:
Nah, you're an incredibly stupid and ugly embarrassment. Polish men are not noted for their good looks, but they still manage to get hot gfs. What's your excuse? Oh yeah you're extremely ugly even by Polski meathead standards  :lol:
[hr]
Darkman said:
The world must be a very lonely place for you.
Fuck off, apeman.
you are a pathetic freak in fantasy land, you are so full of shit and i have exposed your lies

you are living with your parents
you are oldcel
you are skinnyfat
ethnic coloration
sub 5'11 height

you're bottom on this forum, biggest loser by a mile
[hr]
you having the same eye and hair color as ethnics

but you shit talk them all day on here, joke on u

TheTrews

Normie
polishplayboy said:
TheTrews said:
[hr]

Fuck off, apeman.
you are a pathetic freak in fantasy land, you are so full of shit and i have exposed your lies

you are oldcel
you are skinnyfat
ethnic coloration
sub 5'11 height

[hr]

Every one of your points is wrong except skinnyfat. One out of fucking five. You're so pathetic that you just make shit up about people on forums just LOL how sad is your life. Or is that a part of your mental illness?

I'd like to see a pic of you, a Polish spamhead who is incel. Must be a real sight!

Bojack

Lookism God
Meanwhile Chad is fucking prime females not giving a fuck about any of this incel chit.

TheTrews said:
polishplayboy said:

you are oldcel
you are skinnyfat
ethnic coloration
sub 5'11 height

[hr]

Every one of your points is wrong except skinnyfat. One out of fucking five. You're so pathetic that you just make shit up about people on forums just LOL how sad is your life. Or is that a part of your mental illness?

I'd like to see a pic of you, a Polish spamhead who is incel. Must be a real sight!
you are 180cm that's barely 5'11

confirmed for dark hair and eyes: auto ethnic coloring

u living with parents: i will bump that thread now

u spend all day here shit talking ethnics when u are ethnic yourself

u telling me about mental? i will bump your voyeur thread as well freak

Neo

Coper
OP is embarrassing himself with his ambivalent behavior. Double standard exposed. He can have ethnic friends and bang some for that matter, we can't. He feels superior to the other incels here but is just as much of a subhuman himself. It's sad.

That's why this forum is shit. 

The mud races were let in, with their nonexistent morality.

It's time for a Biblical level exodus.

We shall remove the parasite from our lands once and for all.

THE SHITPOSTING SHALL END!

SHITSKINS BE WARNED!

(I love looking at my fair white translucent skin and seeing the blue blood coursing through my Aryan veins.)