White men are the cuckold race for the next 1000 years

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
White men will be cuckolds for the next thousand years thanks to multiculuralism, feminism, gender mainstreaming, political correctness, leftism, low birth rate and third world migration into Europe. Have fun buddy boyo.

Just lol at stormfrontcels

Just Go ER if you are a white male

:lol: 

This legit scares the shit out of me. When you think about it, none of these people intend to get a job or assimilate - ever.

Europe is done.

ilikedicks

Coper
Happy Go Lucky said:
This legit scares the shit out of me. When you think about it, none of these people intend to get a job or assimilate - ever.

Europe is done.
Your biggest problem is you allow other people to dictate how you run your countries. First thing Europeans need to do is abolish the EU. It's doing nothing good for you. Sure smaller countries might not be able to stack up with the major players but atleast you control who enters your country or not, atleast you don't receive an influx of asylum seekers just because another nation in the EU took in too many. Atleast your country can set their own standards and not be bound by EU policies. There have been people who have died in EU countries because of the bullshit EU safety regulations. Abolish the EU, let the cuck nations doom themselves and the rest of you can live happily ever after.

I am positive that if certain nations weren't apart of the EU they would have already taken extreme measures against border hoppers like mines and death traps. :giggle:

Timbuck2

Coper
I would hate to be a turdskin in Europe when the inevitable revolution happens.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
gottaplay said:
russia is the only hope for white race. it should immediately take over ukraine, poland, belarus, baltics and finland. then build a huge fence to keep the monkeys away. that would preserve about 250 million white humans which is enough to survive
lmao since when are mongoloid eurasian admixed russian subhumans white?   :lol: :lol:

[hr]
Timbuck2 said:
I would hate to be a turdskin in Europe when the inevitable revolution happens.
...and then you woke up from your Third Reich resurrection dreams and saw a big nigger cock coming all over your face bukkake style.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Copenhagen

Slayer
I am in New Hampshire right now and I saw 8 ethnics today out of hundreds and hundreds of people.

Reflex

Lookism God
AdolfHitler said:
White men will be cuckolds for the next thousand years thanks to multiculuralism, feminism, gender mainstreaming, political correctness, leftism, low birth rate and third world migration into Europe. Have fun buddy boyo.

Source?

Franktank

Normie
Reflex said:
AdolfHitler said:

Source?
Bangbros

Copenhagen

Slayer
You guys overplay white woman love for BBC. Unless it's more prevalent in big cities?

legit

niggers will conquer europe and destroy it later for the sake of all of us

europe after niggers and arabs took over:

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
biggestfailure said:
legit

Niggers And arabs will create a New version of ancient egypt, nubia 
,sumeria, assyria And persia.

AdolfHitler said:
biggestfailure said:
legit

yes
this is how their capital will look like

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
biggestfailure said:
AdolfHitler said:

yes
this is how their capital will look like

Looks like northern europe Before they got civilizied by swarthy oliveskinned romans.

Happy Go Lucky said:

Europe is done.
Same bro. That Sweden flag really fukd with me because something like this could happen