White Incels Have it FAR BETTER than Indian Incels

zyzz007

Lookism God
- I want to punch u white incels. Been to USA, seen a lot of white women dating down.
- Literally as an Indian man, u HAVE to have EVERYTHING just to get someone (indian girl) 1 or 2 points below u.
- Indian women are FAR PICKIER than White women.
- U need looks, height, body, status, decent job, degree, house, car, be charming, social circle etc. for Indian Women.
- For white women only looks and personality can take u far.
- Indian women are MORE SUPERFICIAL and make more fun of indian incels.
- White women dont have time to laugh at white incels. 

White incels have it so much easier than indian incels. U guys can fail at school and ur parent wont give a hoot. Literally an Indians guy entire self worth and value is determined by his grades, degrees, job and ability to get a decent looking woman.

Stop whinning u white pussies. U have it much easier.

layingdown

Normie
i feel for you indian brahs, just based on the ones i've met in america and uk they are a pain and too picky

my suggestion: date latinas

you guys know IT shit find a big tech company, see what positions they are hiring for, study up on it, master it, then apply to work there or do some freelance work or something

move to us/uk/au/ca/etc

zyzz007

Lookism God
layingdown said:
i feel for you indian brahs, just based on the ones i've met in america and uk they are a pain and too picky

my suggestion: date latinas

you guys know IT shit find a big tech company, see what positions they are hiring for, study up on it, master it, then apply to work there or do some freelance work or something

move to us/uk/au/ca/etc
LEGIT.

Invisible

King of Chads
I'm disappointed in the op tbh...

...disappointed that this even needed to be made into a thread. It's just a UNIVERSAL TRUTH, like the sky being UP, that indcels have it worse than whitecels. In fact, the equation is:

Whitecels > *cels

In terms of dating options, SMV, halo effect, ability to easily snag an [your-race]worshipping woman, etc.

@"EnglishFOB"

zyzz007

Lookism God
Invisible said:

...disappointed that this even needed to be made into a thread. It's just a UNIVERSAL TRUTH, like the sky being UP, that indcels have it worse than whitecels. In fact, the equation is:

Whitecels > *cels

In terms of dating options, SMV, halo effect, ability to easily snag an [your-race]worshipping woman, etc.

@"EnglishFOB"
U misunderstood me. I mean Indian Men living in INDIAN countries with MANILY INDIAN women have it harder than WHITE men living in White countries with mainly WHITE women since INDIAN women are FAR more brutal and rude than white women. Most white women I met in my life was VERY NICE and RESPECTFUL AND FLIRTY. 
Most Indian women are CUNTS unless u are hot, rich or have high status.

zyzz007

Lookism God
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
indian women  are gross.

just go for white women  brah
legit, Ill go for latina and white, indian women are scum.

zyzz007 said:
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
indian women  are gross.

just go for white women  brah

latina women are arguabely worse in white worship than indian women,and have just as bad personalities.
they do shit on them in looks department though.

zyzz007

Lookism God
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
zyzz007 said:

latina women are arguabely worse in white worship than indian women,and have just as bad personalities.
lol. To be honest, average and below average white women have liked me but I was too bitter and angry at life to be with them. I think people are lying here when they say white women hate all Indians. If u dress well and take care of urself and masculine and confident, u can get average white women as an indian. But I look kinda mexican/latino so maybe that helps.

zyzz007 said:
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
lol. To be honest, average and below average white women have liked me but I was too bitter and angry at life to be with them. I think people are lying here when they say white women hate all Indians. If u dress well and take care of urself and masculine and confident, u can get average white women as an indian. But I look kinda mexican/latino so maybe that helps.
white women are the most open women to indians.they are the most open women to caucasoidish ethniks in general,so its not just indian women.I think  most women are just naturally exogamous.  they demand more from their own men and also like to cuck their own men and get a kick out of it.if you  were some 5''5 beta white dork youd  be singing a different song about desi  women.

white women are the best option for average to above average but not mm tier  brown men  .

zyzz007

Lookism God
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
zyzz007 said:
white women are the most open women to indians.they are the most open women to caucasoidish ethniks in general,so its not just indian women.I think  most women are just naturally exogamous.  they demand more from their own men and also like to cuck their own men and get a kick out of it.if you  were some 5''5 beta white dork youd  be singing a different song about desi  women.

white women are the best option for average to above average but not mm tier  brown men  .
I agree with this.

Invisible

King of Chads
zyzz007 said:
Invisible said:

Whitecels > *cels

@"EnglishFOB"
U misunderstood me. I mean Indian Men living in INDIAN countries with MANILY INDIAN women have it harder than WHITE men living in White countries with mainly WHITE women since INDIAN women are FAR more brutal and rude than white women. Most white women I met in my life was VERY NICE and RESPECTFUL AND FLIRTY. 
Most Indian women are CUNTS unless u are hot, rich or have high status.
oh ok.

But can't indians have arranged/setup marriages? Do you live in India? Where then? How do you know India is bad? Compared to where you live now (USA/Can?)