• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

white incel runs jbw game and marries 12 year old girl (mrz on suicidewatch)

TucoTheUgly

Banned
[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]One day in 1978, the headman of the Hasupuweteri presented Good with a proposition.[/font]
[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"'Shori,' he said, 'you come here all the time to visit us and live with us… I've been thinking that you should have a wife. It isn't good for you to live alone,'" wrote Good in his 1991 memoir, Into the Heart: An Amazonian Love Story. [/font]
[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]At first Good refused, but over time he came around to the idea. "I found myself thinking that maybe being married down here wouldn't be so horrendous after all: certainly it would be in accordance with their customs. In a way the idea even became attractive. After all, what better affirmation could there be of my integration with the Hasupuweteri?"[/font]
[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]When he relented, the headman said, "Take Yarima. You like her. She's your wife."[/font]
[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yarima, the headman's younger sister, was a vivacious young girl whom Good did indeed like. But he was 36 and Yarima wasn't older than 12.[/font]

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-23758087

other good parts:

hope 4 manlets

[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"I was just completely mobbed - all the women and the children gathered around me. I had so many hands all over me, pulling my ear, touching my nose, touching my hair," he recalls. At 5'5" (1.6m) David was used to being the smallest in a group, but he found himself nervously standing above the Yanomami, who are one of the world's shortest ethnic groups.[/font]

savages just kill themselfs over women but not for food

[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]n 1968, the US anthropologist Napoleon Chagnon published his bestseller Yanomamo: The Fierce People. He described the tribe as being prone to petty disputes - usually over women - which escalate into wars between villages. He painted a picture of a world where chronic warfare, gang rape and murder were all facts of life.[/font]
[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It was as a graduate student of Chagnon's that David Good's father, Kenneth Good, first travelled to the Amazon in 1975. He travelled up the Orinoco past the Guajaribo Rapids, just as his son did 36 years later. He made his home in a little hut a short distance from the Hasupuweteri.[/font]
[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The plan was to stay for 15 months of fieldwork, measuring the animal protein intake of all the village members. This was to give Chagnon the data he needed to show his many critics that inter-village warfare was not related to the scarcity of food but stemmed from the drive to maximise reproductive success.[/font]

• Banned

TucoTheUgly

Banned
fuckedposthistory said:
TucoTheUgly said:
lol at this manlet in your sig tbh

HIS ROTTING CORPSE MOGS YOU INTO THE STRATOSPHERE AND BACK

:cage2:

:fingerwave:

this fragile manlet mogs shit

the most cringest thing is when tries to box with his robuster entourage who get paid to play along

face like a nigger built like a gook

what a fucking subhuman

a9b3

Champion
Its not a JB if its not white. Who cares.

fuckedposthistory

starved hound
TucoTheUgly said:
fuckedposthistory said:
HIS ROTTING CORPSE MOGS YOU INTO THE STRATOSPHERE AND BACK

the most cringest thing is when tries to box with his robuster entourage who get paid to play along

what a fucking subhuman
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT. DIDNT READ A SINGLE WORD. HE MOGS YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TREE INTO OBLIVION

:cage:

• Banned

TucoTheUgly

Banned
fuckedposthistory said:
TucoTheUgly said:

what a fucking subhuman
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT. DIDNT READ A SINGLE WORD. HE MOGS YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TREE INTO OBLIVION

:cage:

[video=youtube]

manlet cope tbh