While you're on a diet watching your intake of: carbs/sugar, sodium, water & fat

Aparat

Normie
Taking stimulants, suppressants, diuretics, injecting testosterone derived from bull's sperm directly into your butt-hole and all kinds of shit that I can't pronounce; all so your face can look leaner and hopefully go up one point...
I'm eating:
-Ice-cream
-Chocolate milk
-Cheese
-Milkshakes
-A lot of fat
-A lot of salt(I put in the water I drink).
-Juice, fruits and other carb sources.
-No vegetables except a carrot and Kelp.

Making Gains

Not bragging.

Yeah but all that shit you listed is cope. The bioactives in fruits and vegetables are paramount to looksmaxxing and making gains; that other shit will age you prematurely.

Aparat

Normie
CopingWithOpiates said:
Yeah but all that shit you listed is cope. The bioactives in fruits and vegetables are paramount to looksmaxxing and making gains; that other shit will age you prematurely.

You keep coping...                                                                        
with opiates.

Aparat said:
CopingWithOpiates said:

You keep coping...                                                                        
with opiates.

I don't use anymore. You know what i'm saying is true, fruits and vegetables are what you should be eating and you know it.

Aparat

Normie
CopingWithOpiates said:
Aparat said:
You keep coping...                                                                        
with opiates.

I don't use anymore. You know what i'm saying is true, fruits and vegetables are what you should be eating and you know it.

Source?

SexGod

Coper
Whats wrong with eating fat?

and you put salt in water wtf, nasty

Aparat

Normie
ForeverCucked said:
How old are you?

If it's to peach the "you're just getting away with it until you get to certain age" or "it'll affect you over time" nonsense, then
:fingerwave:

Aparat said:
ForeverCucked said:
How old are you?

If it's to peach the "you're just getting away with it until you get to certain age" or "it'll affect you over time" nonsense, then

Thanks for confirming you're < 25 then buddy boyo. You can stay classically 'slim' after that age but give up notions of being low BF if you're slaying ice cream and pizza eod. Especially if you have a deskjob.

Aparat

Normie
CopingWithOpiates said:
Aparat said:
So what you're saying is that it's common sense? Followed by a reputable link to food-nerds on reddit...
:goodfellas:
:cage2:
It must be legit.
Cope. All of the links on the subreddit i posted are ncbi research

I can do the same to disprove it.

ForeverCucked said:
Aparat said:

Thanks for confirming you're < 25 then buddy boyo. You can stay classically 'slim' after that age but give up notions of being low BF if you're slaying ice cream and pizza eod. Especially if you have a deskjob.

:nod:

Aparat said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
Cope. All of the links on the subreddit i posted are ncbi research

ForeverCucked said:

That gif is more appropriate for your post boyo. How many kcals are you eating?

Aparat

Normie
Genetic Shit said:
stopped reading at putting salt in your water.
Sole has its benefits.

ForeverCucked said:
Aparat said:

That gif is more appropriate for your post boyo. How many kcals are you eating?

Don't know, but it's a lot. I wont count until I start cutting and I wont start cutting until I up certain lifts.

Aparat

Normie
Bought an ice-cream maker.

Still making gains