• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

While you cope with "muh lens distortion" just remember this, boyos.

chadrat
HQNP

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Miro and Chico look considerably worse than normal.. Gandy looks closer to his usual self but still a bit worse ratio wise

Lol @ comparing normal looking people with 1 in a million models though.... who happen to actually look worse than normal even

So what point are you trying to make? Lens distortion has been proven already... it's science at this point

chadrat
HQNP
UglyNormalFag said:
Miro and Chico look considerably worse than normal.. Gandy looks closer to his usual self but still a bit worse ratio wise

Lol @ comparing normal looking people with 1 in a million models though.... who happen to actually look worse than normal even

So what point are you trying to make? Lens distortion has been proven already... it's science at this point

It is.

But I'm using this as a threshold for myself and for others who aspire to looksmax, and I mean legit looksmax.

You need to look as good as they do under those conditions, e.g. if you can look good after being "disfigured," then you've made it, boyo.

asiancel

Champion
if we ddn't recgonize chico or miro, they'd be rated 5 or 6 based on those pics.

Enigmatic

Rotter
asiancel said:
if we ddn't recgonize chico or miro, they'd be rated 5 or 6 based on those pics.

Legit. Just lol @ denying lens distortion.