• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

While you are laying down and rotting, MasterFaggot is

Aparat

Regular
So comfortable that even the walls are padded:

And high as fuck 24/7.

He made it.
:crying:

feg

Rotter
lol he just got a break from the site

LostTuna

Machine
someone aware me on what actually happened to him and no bs/trolling. he was kinda cool imo

feg

Rotter
LostTuna said:
someone aware me on what actually happened to him and no bs/trolling. he was kinda cool imo

probably lost some money on the market because he stopped focusing on his portfolio since he spent too much time here, just lol if you think if I had to work directly for money I'd be here lmfao at your age I didn't give a fuck of the net and was hustling like a degenerate

LostTuna

Machine
feg said:
LostTuna said:

probably lost some money on the market because he stopped focusing on his portfolio since he spent too much time here, just lol if you think if I had to work directly for money I'd be here lmfao at your age I didn't give a fuck of the net and was hustling like a degenerate

a lot of us are trustfundcels or autismbux collectors

feg

Rotter
LostTuna said:
feg said:

a lot of us are trustfundcels or autismbux collectors

lmfao I bet I can buy in 5 years the company I will be working for soon

Aparat

Regular
He's probably slaying a crazy chick as we speak.