• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Which would you rather swing? BBC or BWC?

Which would you rather swing? BBC or BWC?

• Black

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • White

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

Thomas Cruise

Proudly Vaccinated. Straight Edge for Life.
It’s over 5-3. Done. That’s it already. All you need is the first few votes. And most people here are white which makes it even worse.

Cope. Most people here are nonwhite and you're voting on sock accounts.

So what do you think about that study from 2021 showing white women are biased against nonwhites?

Chstcls

Joke
Cope. Most people here are nonwhite and you're voting on sock accounts.

So what do you think about that study from 2021 showing white women are biased against nonwhites?
I’m not voting on anything other than this account. In fact it is literally suicide fuel to see fellow white men voting this.

Thomas Cruise

Proudly Vaccinated. Straight Edge for Life.
I’m not voting on anything other than this account. In fact it is literally suicide fuel to see fellow white men voting this.

I believe the suicide fuel is those studies I posted showing the pitiful state of your fellow nonwhite males.

Chstcls

Joke
Ok so it’s 6-3. Anyone who voted BBC. Care to explain why you voted that?

Chstcls

Joke
So is this one or two darkies multi profiling and trolling or are we really reckoning with the fact that its better to own a bbc than a bwc?

Chstcls

Joke
Funny how this forum is so obsessed with black cock, but when someone tries to address it in any serious manner whatsoever, its just met with trolling.

Negerkuss

Live to the point of tears
Funny how this forum is so obsessed with black cock, but when someone tries to address it in any serious manner whatsoever, its just met with trolling.
Every user fantasizes about black dick at least 70% of the time

Drifter

Rotter
@Chstcls

they joke about it then when is confronted with reality they say it's propaganda

nevermind the fact that the term BBC was created by white males so they can quickly text each that they found good content without having to type it out fully

Chstcls

Joke
@Chstcls

they joke about it then when is confronted with reality they say it's propaganda

nevermind the fact that the term BBC was created by white males so they can quickly text each that they found good content without having to type it out fully
Already know your deluded opinion. You’re welcome to vote, but beyond that I couldn’t cere less what you have to say. You are easily in strong contention for the most nonsensical spam poster on this forum.