Magnus

Lookism God
Probably lower third, my chin is a bit on the short side and not wide enough

assburger said:
theres 1 big issue with each section
Where would u see the most improvement if u could have one of them set to your ideals? Imo having a good lower third is the most important

Brutus

King of Chads
kill em all said:
assburger said:
Where would u see the most improvement if u could have one of them set to your ideals? Imo having a good lower third is the most important
his lower third is the resaon that he's incel

FireHaze

Gigachad
Middle

My nose sucks. It's wide even for a black person's.

inb4Igetcalledaselfhater

Magnus

Lookism God
Brutus said:
kill em all said:
his lower third is the resaon that he's incel
No it's his autism tbh

assburger

Gigachad
kill em all said:
assburger said:
midface (poor infraorbitals and dark rings)

in terms of upper 3rd my hairline is 2 high but its always naturally been high so idk how much norwooding is to blame if any

lower 3rd - philtrum and overbite but philtrum wudn't be quite as bad if overbite was corrected bcs i'd gain some chin length to compensate.. also jaws a bit assymetric but mb chewing cud help correct that..

eye area is generally most important imo

assburger said:
kill em all said:
midface (poor infraorbitals and dark rings)

in terms of upper 3rd my hairline is 2 high but its always naturally been high so idk how much norwooding is to blame if any

lower 3rd - philtrum and overbite but philtrum wudn't be quite as bad if overbite was corrected bcs i'd gain some chin length to compensate.. also jaws a bit assymetric but mb chewing cud help correct that..

eye area is generally most important imo
I'm pretty much the same way tbh

Lower third > eye area

whyme

Coper
middle to give more prominent cheekbones and less crooked nose

maxilla + hair is my problem

I have an excellent forehead.

I guess upper third, coz hair is life. My maxilla isn't that bad. Normal guy without a lot of forward growth. James Dean pulled that look off.

// Infolinks