primetime

Normie
ilikedicks said:
Victory said:
ilikedicks said:
Everyone who doesn't have any deforminites. Also anyone who looks unique enough. Top 50 MMs don't even look like anything special. A lot of them wouldn't even be approached by anyone if they weren't MMs.

http://models.com/rankings/ui/Top50Men/
No Sean O'Pry, no care. The fuck is that list.
LOL this guy would have been incel in my school.

if that guy is 6'3'' he shouldn't have any problems

Vertu

Incel
The question should REALLY be, which posters are masculine? (aka mascthetic)

Because fact: Pretty face means nothing  in 2015 for full-time slaying (if we're going by Lookism.NET imaginary Chad standards)

This has been highlighted time and time again when uncovering the sexual history of our members.

male model (pretty) dont mean shit in 2015.
you need to be masculine male model to have a chance with women.
and we have no masculine male model tier guys who are currently in here

REM

Cuck
u shouldn't be posting personal pics of users without acknowledge. 

This guy is a fuckin slayer tough.

Peanuts

Incel
MMs are mostly examples of HQNP advanced human-ness. The fashion industry scouts for classy/intelligent/snobby looking men. The average IQ of high-fashion models is probably at least 10 points higher than the general population.

If you want to see more primitive slayers look at athletic apparel models and NFL, AFL, NBA etc. etc. athletes.

scar_face40

Coper
On a (really) good day, directly from the front, I might just be able to pass as a very very weak 7.

springfield

Banned
There was a poster on sloothate that looked pretty good. Forgot his username but he was from some euro country and he has a goatee.

Vertu

Incel
I've pretty much scored the most prime 15 - 18 year old pussy out of ANY of the top "male models" on this site.

What that means is, in the real-world, in the eyes of females, I'm simply better looking.

But people here have their own idea of aesthetics and good looks, that's cool (not that girls care)