• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

which posters change their stance on issues daily and which posters stick to their initial beliefs like the real g

nintendo

Joke
Birds
phony forum titans that treat this forum like it's their playground, toy around with various ideas, approach topics from different conflicting angles( they were debating classes enthusiasts in hs)
1. lt
2. rl

real niggas dont change their mind and if they do theres gotta be a good reason for that

ironic man

Аdministratоr
when have I ever changed my stance on anything here?

excluding obvious attention whoring, trolling, shitposting, memeing, spamming or baiting.

any I was never that guy who debates and comments on everything in the classroom, teachers/professors were even suggesting to me to stay silent (not that I was listening anyway) because everyone else would look comically stupid in comparison. hard to raise and teach 30 kids/students, trying to motivate and inspire them, with that vibe in the air.

TheRealDeal

There's no girl i can not get
Masculinity Crew
keep it flexible g
bamboo stick and all that

Plastic

Disciple of Dr. Lorraine Day
Masculinity Crew
My favorite is when I trollpost every now and then (with copypastas) and posters try to turn me into a strawman based on that.

Meanwhile, they will not touch any of the things I continually argue for or against because they recognize that what I have to say on those issues is logically sound and backed by actual science. And not the reddit-tier, "majority makes right" special interest-funded "science" that every normie believes in.

ironic man

Аdministratоr
My favorite is when I trollpost every now and then (with copypastas) and posters try to turn me into a strawman based on that.

Meanwhile, they will not touch any of the things I continually argue for or against because they recognize that what I have to say on those issues is logically sound and backed by actual science. And not the reddit-tier, "majority makes right" special interest-funded "science" that every normie believes in.

example? the closest you ever got to anything resembling argumenting is posting yt videos of schizophrenic fat white trash housewives talking nonsense for 2 hours while getting their cats off the screen.

you also never showed any consistency in your views, which is common for babbling retards. today it's "totally obvious" that gates is chipping people with the vaccines (a theory dumber than flat earth theory) to be able to track them, tomorrow you are saying "i told you so" after posting some morbid fake video of someone shaking in the hospital bed after, according to the subtitle (!), getting vaccinated. all that with the virus coming from china and most vaccines being produced in russia, china, EU and UK. lmao.

not to mention your trump-biden fiasco, embarrassing yourself when explaining how obama could become a president again despite the us constitution being 2 clicks away, and a million other examples.

and you must have 0 dignity to try to play all those cringe schizo threads about aliens and reptiles off as trolling when those were not isolated cases, and you obviously just lost it.

just give up, dude, you don't have it. you were much more likeable when you were making cute aspie posts, like that thread about going to the restaurant alone while looking like m. cech.

i tried to engage in a discussion about your opinions with you in 5-6 threads, and you followed exactly 0 times (not surprising considering you are less educated than an average 10 yo).

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
i've become accustomed to having ideas too advanced for the laity so most of my posts are intentionally ridiculous

Plastic

Masculinity Crew
That made me dennis too, it was good.
Approx 1/15 of his posts can do that, but to his dicksuckers (@Josh Cohen and @Obnoxious Weirdo) everything is a gem by default

Rest of it is strawmanning so not worth responding do.
Also he always backs away when I challenge him on any single topic (most recent one was the Time magazine propaganda in the 1990s to to get the U.S. involved in the Yugoslav Wars), but "accuse the 'enemy' of that which you are guilty of" and call it a day :giggle:

Obnoxious Weirdo

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Birds
That made me dennis too, it was good.
Approx 1/15 of his posts can do that, but to his dicksuckers (@Josh Cohen and @Obnoxious Weirdo) everything is a gem by default

Rest of it is strawmanning so not worth responding do.
Also he always backs away when I challenge him on any single topic (most recent one was the Time magazine propaganda in the 1990s to to get the U.S. involved in the Yugoslav Wars), but "accuse the 'enemy' of that which you are guilty of" and call it a day :giggle:
Its hard to avoid strawmanning when your views are so fickle and poorly articulated. One time you are heavily implying that bill gates is using the the vaccine to microchip the population and the next day you are acting like this is a ridiculous concept and calling it slander. At least keep your wild schizo fantasies consistent.

And RL eviscerates you every time, anyone with a functioning brain can see this. You posting a silly one liner or quoting his avi in response to his paragraphs of absolute domination is actually hilarious.

:goodfellas:

Plastic

Masculinity Crew
Its hard to avoid strawmanning when your views are so fickle and poorly articulated. One time you are heavily implying that bill gates is using the the vaccine to microchip the population and the next day you are acting like this is a ridiculous concept and calling it slander. At least keep your wild schizo fantasies consistent.

And RL eviscerates you every time, anyone with a functioning brain can see this. You posting a silly one liner or quoting his avi in response to his paragraphs of absolute domination is actually hilarious.
Just fucking lol at this retard.

It looks like you've created a caricature of a schizoboomer based on little bits of information you've gathered from the mainstream media, snopes, word of mouth, compiled them and decided that that's "Plastic" because if you were to actually challenge the substance of the arguments I was making, you would come out short (as was already demonstrated in that recent comment you made regarding 60% of U.S. nurses/doctors refusing the experimental mRNA vaccine in that other thread)

Btw, one of the main reasons why shills inject falsehoods and misdirecting information into REAL conspiracies is to muddy the waters in order to give globalist-funded platforms like snopes, etc, sufficient fodder to create strawmen, proceed to "deboonk" them so that donkey's asses like you and your stupid uncle can go on reddit and laugh at a caricature of something that doesn't even exist. You might want to re-read that again but you still might not understand it because of your low IQ/inability to follow bouncing balls.

Plastic

Masculinity Crew

It looks like you've created a caricature of a schizoboomer based on little bits of information you've gathered from the mainstream media, snopes, word of mouth, compiled them and decided that that's "Plastic" because if you were to actually challenge the substance of the arguments I was making, you would come out short (as was already demonstrated in that recent comment you made regarding 60% of U.S. nurses/doctors refusing the experimental mRNA vaccine in that other thread)

Btw, one of the main reasons why shills inject falsehoods and misdirecting information into REAL conspiracies is to muddy the waters in order to give globalist-funded platforms like snopes, etc, sufficient fodder to create strawmen, proceed to "deboonk" them so that donkey's asses like you and your stupid uncle can go on reddit and laugh at a caricature of something that doesn't even exist. You might want to re-read that again but you still might not understand it because of your low IQ/inability to follow bouncing balls.
Strawman in action:

Melinda Gates laughs, "We're not trying to inject microchips into peoples' brains... I can assure you my husband doesn't want to do that. That technology doesn't even exist!"

Now how about addressing the at LEAST 16 mechanisms of injury of experimental mRNA vaccines that experts around the world are sounding the alarm on. No, let's "deboonk" the facebook mom-tier memes only.

Obnoxious Weirdo

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Birds

Ok answer this simple question: do you think vaccines contain microchips?

Because I'm fairly certain you have heavily hinted at this without directly stating it in the past.

Also you're putting a bigger time investment into this than I'm willing to commit, not gonna type more than a few lines

Plastic

Masculinity Crew
Ok answer this simple question: do you think vaccines contain microchips?

Because I'm fairly certain you have heavily hinted at this without directly stating it in the past.

Also you're putting a bigger time investment into this than I'm willing to commit, not gonna type more than a few lines

The answer was here: