Which one of you losers was this?

Bojack

Lookism God
Old news, this has been done to death

alien

Chad
Rotters
LOL that guy is going to get banned if he isn't already. That is a hugbox forum for people with social anxiety. Which is fine. But God forbid you talk about women having it easier or you voice any frustrations with women in the dating scene. Or else the female members will get butthurt and complain about you and have you banned. It's always like that with these normie boards.

I don't believing in minimizing the problems of women who suffer from social anxiety or depression (It's amusing that I got called a white knight for defending Laci Green for making a depression video. lol). But it's worth noting that male suicide is about 4x more common than female suicide. Men have unique issues that make it harder on them usually. At any rate, you subhumans are still here, I'm still here and Amanda Todd suicided for real. So the bottom line is, women with depression do suffer. And some women do want to suicide for real and they do.

But yeah there are things unique to the male experience that make them more prone to suicide:

1. Men are less likely to have an adequate social support network.
2. Men deemed to have low-value in society are respected less than women of low-value. Because women have the eggs.
3. It's harder for men to get laid. Now Women HATE being pumped and dumped. And a pump and dump can lead to depression or even a suicide attempt. But I think getting the dick now and then is one of the reasons why women have a lot less successful suicide attempts. Getting the dick gives most women enough dopamine in their brain to inoculate them from considering serious suicide attempts. Amanda Todd, who had no trouble getting the dick, wasn't inoculated. But she is the exception to the rule (This slitting wrists shit that women do is usually just a cry for help. Only a ~6% success rate).
4. Whenever men have problems, people tell them to suck it up, man up. When women have problems, aww poor baby.

alien said:
LOL that guy is going to get banned if he isn't already. That is a hugbox forum for people with social anxiety. Which is fine. But God forbid you talk about women having it easier or you voice any frustrations with women in the dating scene. Or else the female members will get butthurt and complain about you and have you banned. It's always like that with these normie boards.

I don't believing in minimizing the problems of women who suffer from social anxiety or depression (It's amusing that I got called a white knight for defending Laci Green for making a depression video. lol). But it's worth noting that male suicide is about 4x more common than female suicide. Men have unique issues that make it harder on them usually. At any rate, you subhumans are still here, I'm still here and Amanda Todd suicided for real. So the bottom line is, women with depression do suffer. And some women do want to suicide for real and they do.

But yeah there are things unique to the male experience that make them more prone to suicide:

1. Men are less likely to have an adequate social support network.
2. Men deemed to have low-value in society are respected less than women of low-value. Because women have the eggs.
3. It's harder for men to get laid. Now Women HATE being pumped and dumped. And a pump and dump can lead to depression or even a suicide attempt. But I think getting the dick now and then is one of the reasons why women have a lot less successful suicide attempts. Getting the dick gives most women enough dopamine in their brain to inoculate them from considering serious suicide attempts. Amanda Todd, who had no trouble getting the dick, wasn't inoculated. But she is the exception to the rule (This slitting wrists shit that women do is usually just a cry for help. Only a ~6% success rate).
4. Whenever men have problems, people tell them to suck it up, man up. When women have problems, aww poor baby.
:legit: