• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Which one of you is this? (POF Profile)

jonhammer

Joke
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=77617587

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]WARNING! If you are just going to screw around with my feelings, lead me on, or we end up meeting and stuff happens and you stop talking to me as much as before and say you want to be "just friends" or if you are just going to cheat on me (BIG TIME BAD) then stop right there. Happened to many times to me and keeps always happening. I am DONE with it. If you have no desire to be in a relationship or anything like that then dont message me. I hate girls who say they want a relationship and end up just being friends even after we hangout and things happen which seems to keep happening, if you want an ***hole move along and if that is what you want you deserve what ever pain gets inflicted on you! Because that is your choice to be with one. So stop b***** because you cant find a good guy because thats not the issue, you just wont give them the time of day!.[/font]

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Longest Relationship: Under 1 year

:cage:

White : Check
6' 2": Check
Stock Merchant: Check
Graduate Degree: Check
Dog: Check

:facepalm:

Gandy

Joke
stats: 6"2 white male

already has been in relationships. 

so whats your excuse?

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Gandy said:
stats: 6"2 white male

already has been in relationships. 

so whats your excuse?

Isn't "under one year" the lowest option on POF? I don't think it has an option lower.

Gandy

Joke
If you are just going to screw around with my feelings, lead me on, or we end up meeting and stuff happens and you stop talking to me as much as before and say you want to be "just friends" or if you are just going to cheat on me (BIG TIME BAD) then stop right there. Happened to many times to me and keeps always happening.

so hes been many relationship for at least 10mins? better achievement then me.

chadD24

Regular
lol

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am sweet,kind,caring,respectful,loving truthful and honest. If I like you I will tell you straight up. I am very very affectionate. I love to cuddle and snuggle watching movies/netflix. I am a clingy person so if that is a problem then sorry I cant help it because of past relationships. I am big on texting and like long convos and I reply and want to talk as much as possible (connection is a big thing to me).[/font]

its like he purposely is trying to repel women. this has got to be a joke.