• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Which One has better Facial Aesthetics?

zyzz007

Lookism God

Is that shahrukh khan? I never understood the fascination with him. He has a pakistani nose and too much hair.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Christian Troy said:
Is that shahrukh khan? I never understood the fascination with him. He has a pakistani nose and too much hair.

Yes.
Well he is a good actor and has lots of charisma.

amiuglytho

Regular
zyzz007 said:
Christian Troy said:

Yes.

Salman khan is better looking . His lower third and midface is top tier . Shahrukh isnt bad looking by any means but he just looks worse than salman

zyzz007

Lookism God
amiuglytho said:
zyzz007 said:
Yes.

Salman khan is better looking . His lower third and midface is top tier . Shahrukh isnt bad looking by any means but he just looks worse than salman

I think salman has better facial harmony and nose. But shah ruk has better jaw, chin and hair.
have u seen sultan?

amiuglytho

Regular
zyzz007 said:
amiuglytho said:

I think salman has better facial harmony and nose.
have u seen sultan?
Idk mcuh dude lol idk who the hell sultan is  . I jus knkw the really famous ones .

zyzz007

Lookism God
amiuglytho said:
zyzz007 said:
I think salman has better facial harmony and nose.
have u seen sultan?
Idk mcuh dude lol idk who the hell sultan is  . I jus knkw the really famous ones .

Sultan is Salman's new movie lol.

amiuglytho

Regular
zyzz007 said:
amiuglytho said:

Sultan is Salman's new movie lol.

Oh lmao like i said dude idk much i just grew up as a pakistani so i was exposed to indian movies and shit but other than that idk anythijg