• Girl 1

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Girl 2

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

TheTrews

Normie
Both hot. 

I choose girl 2 though and I think most guys on herr would because they're really looking for handbag girls who look non-primitive.

It wouldn't surprise me though if the second girl was a bigger slut than the first girl  :lol: Also there would be a higher chance of incel sons with the second girl.

Boss

Slayer
MistGeburt3000 said:
2 looks non primitive 1 looks primitive

would want 1 to fuck and number 2 to ltr and procreate (dont really want to risk to get blonde males kids)

of course in theory
Same, blonde is a fake blonde though.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
I could bring the second one home to mom and dad, and then fuck her in my room. The first one would want to go to a club or some shit.

Feelsbrah

Banned
TheTrews said:
Both hot. 

I choose girl 2 though and I think most guys on herr would because they're really looking for handbag girls who look non-primitive.

It wouldn't surprise me though if the second girl was a bigger slut than the first girl  :lol: Also there would be a higher chance of incel sons with the second girl.
I prefer girl 2 × 1000 but every normalfag I asked likes girl 1 more.    They all seem to go for tits/ass and blonde bimbo look while I like the sweet innocent good girl type

Weaselface

Coper
It isn't fair - archetypes aside - that the first girl(s) is merely an overexposed slut while Holly is a top-tier specimen exuding silky softness and E. Comparing types, but one just haloes the other into a ditch.

Feelsbrah

Banned
Weaselface said:
It isn't fair - archetypes aside - that the first girl(s) is merely an overexposed slut while Holly is a top-tier specimen exuding silky softness and E. Comparing types, but one just haloes the other into a ditch.
Why do most normalfags prefer girl 1?

Weaselface

Coper
Feelsbrah said:
Weaselface said:
Why do most normalfags prefer girl 1?
I cannot believe that.