• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Which is the worst race to be as an average person?

swaggyp1

Hagas Lo Que Te Da La Gana
HQNP
we are not counting outliers (top percentage)

Genetically worst, in terms of physicality, beauty, intelligence, etc. - not socioeconomic development/poverty

Is it African pygmy? 

Is it Dravidian South Indian?

Is it Southeast Asian? 

Is it Indigenous Central American?

Is it Gulf Arab? 

Is it Siberian Inuit?

Is it Australian Aboriginal?

Is it Melanesian Negrito? 

Is it Somalian/Ethiopian?

Pneumia

Regular
Socially it's any Muslim looking ethnicities .total death sentence.even gl looking ones get hate contra the stupid folks on here that claim a gl face fixes all problems .

swaggyp1

HQNP
Pneumia said:
Socially it's any Muslim looking ethnicities .total death sentence.even gl looking ones get hate contra the stupid folks on here that claim a gl face fixes all problems .

absolutely true

but I know a hot sorority chick who has an Israeli bf

WetBackLuca

Banned
Abo obviously

As far as regular common races it has to be between curry, jungle asian, or central american.  Those 3 phenos are the trifecta of subhumanity and even their best and brightest barely crack a PSL 5

Pneumia said:

Yeah.
People often seem to forget how deep ethnic failo truly is.  If you don't have a palatable phenotype as an ethnic you're dead to all women out of your race that are semi human looking.  Having a semetic sand pheno is especially a failo, north africans/berbers are okay and probably the best looking ethnics, I think Lebanese and fringe white looking sand people.

Being a gulf arab is death

Jatu

Joke
Male abos are not that bad they r mostly robust brutes. ugly faces but still. good sex appeal. SEA is the worst id say

Sub_Zero

Machine
HQNP
Prob the average chinese or indian have it pretty bad overall

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
Being a nigger is pretty bad, you have nothing to be proud of and everyone hates you.

For this reason I don't judge black people who do crime or are hyper violent, not because they're being oppressed by society but because they're being oppressed by genetics.

swaggyp1

HQNP
ethmlethiqcel said:
Being a nigger is pretty bad, you have nothing to be proud of and everyone hates you.

For this reason I don't judge black people who do crime or are hyper violent, not because they're being oppressed by society but because they're being oppressed by genetics.

they are more athletic, have more sexual prowess, and are more naturally charismatic than any other race

ethmlethiqcel said:

they are more athletic, have more sexual prowess, and are more naturally charismatic than any other race

iluvniggers

Regular
swaggyp1 said:
ethmlethiqcel said:

ethmlethiqcel said:

:cage:

Pneumia said:

True i had one girl make sure i wasn't Muslim one time before she started talking to me.

swaggyp1

HQNP
WetBackLuca said:
Adoroumcu said:
Not being white, latino or black is a death sentece tbh
:fingerwave:
1. you arent latino 
2. latinos are subhuman

hmmm maybe not

definitely not latina

ManWhoreofBabylon

FORUM LEGEND
some nigger women fuckable
nigger male mutts all trash dont count them as humans
white(light) skin means royalty everyplace in the universe

Pneumia

Regular
WetBackLuca said:
Abo obviously

As far as regular common races it has to be between curry, jungle asian, or central american.  Those 3 phenos are the trifecta of subhumanity and even their best and brightest barely crack a PSL 5

Pneumia said:

Yeah.
People often seem to forget how deep ethnic failo truly is.  If you don't have a palatable phenotype as an ethnic you're dead to all women out of your race that are semi human looking.  Having a semetic sand pheno is especially a failo, north africans/berbers are okay and probably the best looking ethnics, I think Lebanese and fringe white looking sand people.

You just had to praise Arabs didn't you?Arabs,mulattos,castizos are the best looking ethnics.if american injuns with white features were in large numbers I'd include them too but most look subhuman and Asiatic 

However no matter how good looking a Muslim is he will face alot of hostility from women because Muslims are violent and mysogynist and it's just a shitty culture women in the west hate .looks would not fix the failo of being Arab or muslim.its not inherent faiko but socioreligious failo.people hate Islam and Muslims period.lowest race to people of all kinds of backgrounds.

swaggyp1 said:
WetBackLuca said:
:fingerwave:
1. you arent latino 
2. latinos are subhuman

hmmm maybe not

definitely not latina

Castizos are attractive.its mestizos and injuns that are ugly.castizos can even slay asian women.

swaggyp1

HQNP
Pneumia said:
WetBackLuca said:
Abo obviously

Yeah.

You just had to praise Arabs didn't you?Arabs,mulattos,castizos are the best looking ethnics.if american injuns with white features were in large numbers I'd include them too but most look subhuman and Asiatic 

However no matter how good looking a Muslim is he will face alot of hostility from women because Muslims are violent and mysogynist and it's just a shitty culture women in the west hate .looks would not fix the failo of being Arab or muslim.its not inherent faiko but socioreligious failo.people hate Islam and Muslims period.lowest race to people of all kinds of backgrounds.

swaggyp1 said:
hmmm maybe not

definitely not latina

Castizos are attractive.its mestizos and injuns that are ugly.castizos can even slay asian women.

she is mestizo