• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Which is more common: White males after Asian Females or vice versa?

Which is more common?

• White men after Asian Women

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Asian women after White men

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Both Equal

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
I think both white men and Asian women have mutual attraction for each other but based on your guys' experiences, which one seems to be more common?

asian girls chasing white guys or 

white guys chasing asian girls?

Both are uncommon
But I guess maybe white after asain depends on context

headache

Joke
White men chasing Asians. 

It’s close though. 

Only incels and sfcels worship white women 

IRL white men will date down for Asians

Amanda Todd said:
Both are uncommon
But I guess maybe white after asain depends on context

Interesting. 

Yeah could be given the number of sexpats that go to east/se asia but many asian women in the US seem to put white men on a pedestal as well imo

there's a whole tourist district in multiple asian countries catering to whites after asians. meanwhile asian after whites is mostly circumstantial. there's green card chasers, but it's not common.

in a sense, when asians come to america, that's white chasing. but it's more like white fathers using their daughters to go after white mens

In the west, it's definitely whites after asian.

In the east, it's obviously asian after whites.

WhatItIs

Joke
Asian girls are the least into me of any race, even on Tinder and Bumble...so my experience, being tall and white doesn’t guarantee you them.

WhatItIs said:
Asian girls are the least into me of any race, even on Tinder and Bumble...so my experience, being tall and white doesn’t guarantee you them.

wow white guys struggle with asian girls on tinder? Thats honestly news to me.

headache said:
White men chasing Asians. 

It’s close though. 

Only incels and sfcels worship white women 

IRL white men will date down for Asians

White men date up for Asian women, idiot. Asian women are higher rated than white women.

WhatItIs

Joke
freshoftheboat said:
WhatItIs said:

wow white guys struggle with asian girls on tinder? Thats honestly news to me.

My theory is, it’s because I have a lot of features that they don’t like in their own look. Brown eyes, a big forehead, big wide zygos...the guys that I usually seem them with have blue eyes and small, narrow faces.
Race mixing is overrated on here, I think. Things just feel right when you’re with someone like you and most people in the world have that attitude.

headache

Joke
Just be Asian is as legit for women as just be white is for men.

Anyone saying otherwise is just an ugly white guy or a coping shitskin

headache said:

I thought white girls and latina girls globally are considered more attractive than asian girls. I dont think asian girls are at the same tier among women as white guys are among men.

freshoftheboat said:
headache said:

I thought white girls and latina girls globally are considered more attractive than asian girls. I dont think asian girls are at the same tier among women as white guys are among men.

LOL, no. The hiearchy for females is Asian>Latina>Southern Euro>Northern Euro>Black African/Australian Abo.

White women are even more incel globally than they are at home.

Aspiring Crackwhore said:
freshoftheboat said:

LOL, no. The hiearchy for females is Asian>Latina>Southern Euro>Northern Euro>Black African/Australian Abo.

Interesting, although asian females are beautiful, I didn't think they'd outrank white and latina girls. Most guys i hear just talk about swedih, med, latina girls most often when describing something hot in the US. I find this slightly shocking. It could also be that in areas like NY, boston, seattle, there are a lot of white college/post grad folks, who usually are the ones that tend to go after asian women the most. 

Besides, This is just from four cities in US, and the differences between the three groups isnt even that noticeable based on that stats. I wouldnt apply this to the whole world, especially europe where asian women are noticed but definitely are not highly desired.

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
In public.

I've seen multiple white men with asian women.
But barely any Asian women with white men.

Br0sk1

Megastar
Aspiring Crackwhore said:

Jeff, do you think full-blooded Amerindian women might be even more GL than Asian women? I think that might be the case extrapolating from the fact that Latinas are perceived as being so attractive when that demographic is weighed down by the inclusion of Afro-Latinas and Ibero-Latinas in that category (I've speculated on this beforehand).