SeriousM

Normie
I see women talking about how Spaniards are so handsome but no woman would actively voice in public what ethnic groups she finds repulsive. The only ethnic group I see getting shitted on a lot by women are "Muslims" or "Arabs", I have talked to countless women who in a group of people have said they would never want to touch a man from those backgrounds. I remember one tall hot blonde model type chick who was checking out guys in public. One 6'5 Arab walks in dressed well and her gay friend said the guy is kinda hot, she said "but he's Arab, don't care how hot or rich he is, I do not like those,". My eyes opened wide at her saying that and just how casually see said it.

Someone will post the OkCupid chart but I find that it is very inconsistent and has blacks at the very bottom even though in real life, I see black guys doing the most interracial dating with white girls. The chart also has arabs at the top which is very inconsistent with what I have seen in real life and heard. The chart even said that Middle Eastern women are crazy for Asian men which is far from believable.

Indians. You'll be hard pushed to find many men of Indian descent cast as leading roles in mainstream Western TV or cinema - because their female appeal is minimal.

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Muslims/Arabs aren't even that ugly, they're ahead of Indians/est Asians in terms of aesthetics, it's they're status as terrorists that makes them repulsive

SeriousM

Normie
Norwood Cemetery said:
Indians. You'll be hard pushed to find many men of Indian descent cast as leading roles in mainstream TV or cinema.
You just seem to have an active dislike for them Norwood, I would say that they're near the bottom but in Hollywood they're doing better than Arabs. You don't even have Arab actors playing cool roles meant for Arabs and Middle Eastern people (Prince of Persia movie). 

Your experience is in the UK though so I don't doubt that they're near the bottom there along with the Pakistanis but my experience is in the USA and they don't do that poorly here if they break from the stereotype. Arabs on the other hand only do well if they lie about their race.
[hr]
Darth Vader said:
Muslims/Arabs aren't even that ugly, they're ahead of Indians/est Asians in terms of aesthetics, it's they're status as terrorists that makes them repulsive
I never got the Arab worship on sluthate tbh, most of them have huge hawk noses with recessed chins from what I have seen. Many I see have those long horse faces and are for the most part very inbred looking. Turkish men are handsome (no homo) but most Arabs I see are ugly as sin. 

East Asian guys can be very aesthetic from what I have seen, more so than Indians and Arabs. Indians can occasionally be good looking like Mohinder on Heroes but not nearly as attractive as East Asians who have sharper features. Japanese guys are liked in the USA and there is even a niche for them.

strong indian hate on this forum lol. The indians you guys are talking about are the typical nerds from the southern part of india that look like this:

even then if they have money, white women will be more open to them than arabs  :lol:

Guys like this from the north can legit slay, you would be denying if you say no:

SeriousM

Normie
I have seen more Indian men with white women in the USA than Arabs but those Indians were dark Indians, the whiter looking ones are more conservative and tend to stick to their own women. Just noticed that almost all Indian men - White women couple I know involve the dark Indians with white girls and not the lighter looking ones who sometimes get confused for Arabs which in the USA is something you just don't want.

Asian men are doing extremely well these days though, I tend to see them dating interracial at much higher rates and I have known plenty of cute girls that seem to have a thing for them. Japanese and Korean guys are thought of highly where I live, even by white women from more Conservative families. 

I think that after white and Latino men, Asian men might be right there in the eyes of a lot of the wealthier girls who like them.

PaleBlueDot

Banned
SeriousM
Norwood Cemetery said:
Indians. You'll be hard pushed to find many men of Indian descent cast as leading roles in mainstream TV or cinema.
You just seem to have an active dislike for them Norwood, I would say that they're near the bottom but in Hollywood they're doing better than Arabs. You don't even have Arab actors playing cool roles meant for Arabs and Middle Eastern people (Prince of Persia movie). 

Your experience is in the UK though so I don't doubt that they're near the bottom there along with the Pakistanis but my experience is in the USA and they don't do that poorly here if they break from the stereotype. Arabs on the other hand only do well if they lie about their race.
[hr]
Darth Vader said:
I never got the Arab worship on sluthate tbh, most of them have huge hawk noses with recessed chins from what I have seen. Many I see have those long horse faces and are for the most part very inbred looking. Turkish men are handsome (no homo) but most Arabs I see are ugly as sin. 

East Asian guys can be very aesthetic from what I have seen, more so than Indians and Arabs. Indians can occasionally be good looking like Mohinder on Heroes but not nearly as attractive as East Asians who have sharper features. Japanese guys are liked in the USA and there is even a niche for them.

Lots of Afghans/Persians/Iranian men are aesthetic and have those sharp features you speak of, they usually have good hairline genetics too

SeriousM

Normie
madmaxmandem said:
This topic has been discussed many, many times on SH and it's the same responses over and over again.

Someone will yap on about Arabs and hook noses.

Then someone will post a fucking 8+ Indian guy and writes: legit slayer. Yeah no shit, of course you're going to do well if you have really good bone structure, features and height.
Sluthate was a shitty website which was dedicated to shitting on Indians while at the same time pedestalizing Arabs as being the ideal beauty standard, some posts even said Arabs are better looking than Whites which was laughable. A lot of the users on the site were Arabs too which rarely led to a decent discussion and just comedic post pedestalizing Arabs as being ideal. 

As for your post, an Arab in the USA can have good bone structure, features, and height yet still do poorly the second women hear he is an Arab, it is that bad for them.
[hr]
Darth Vader said:
Lots of Afghans/Persians/Iranian men are aesthetic and have those sharp features you speak of, they usually have good hairline genetics too
The only good looking Middle Eastern in my experience tend to be Turkish men, Syrians, Lebanese, and some Palestinians. Most other Arabs are short, go bald at an earlier age, have hooked noses, recessed chins, and just give off a creepy vibe. 

Middle Eastern men can be quite attractive but Arabs are among the ugliest groups of males IMO.

PaleBlueDot

Banned
That's so bullshit seriousm lots of Arab/ afghan guys slayed/gf at my high school, my cousin even has slated with white girls

Copenhagen

Slayer
Darth Vader said:
SeriousM
Norwood Cemetery said:

[hr]
Darth Vader said:

lmao when I was younger Asian men were considered dog shit. Now because of K-pop they are considered good. So funny how female appreciation of men comes and goes with the tide. What fucking bullshit, what a fucking scam, just LOL.

SeriousM

Normie
I doubt it is because of K-pop, Asian guys have just upped their game. I see a lot of Asian men these days that hit the gym, wear trendy clothes, and get the right haircuts. The ones born in the west are taller than FOBs too. Asian parents are starting to be lenient too and let their kids play sports which is huge for attracting women.
[hr]
EntitledNarcissist said:
how do you guys explain this couple? Both are my friends and in med school.
1. She looks ethnic rather than white.

2. Med school.

3. Don't post pics of people you know on sites like this.

SeriousM

Normie
none more red said:
I had an Indian friend back in the day who was in no way shape or form ugly. After years of trying he would up with a 4/10 black woman who was many years his senior.
Come to think of it I have seen more arabs with black women than white women here in the USA.

CKo

Incel
Indians, but Asians aren't far behind tbh.

NervousCel

Banned
White women??

From IRL experience I see less white women with  Asian men than any other group.  Curries can cope with being NT and some of them are kinda masculine looking.

White women worship masculinity, Asian men have zero DHT, zero test and have the worst personalities.

Its no wonder Asians are the least likely to get white girls

NervousCel said:
White women??

From IRL experience I see less white women with  Asian men than any other group.  Curries can cope with being NT and some of them are kinda masculine looking.

White women worship masculinity, Asian men have zero DHT, zero test and have the worst personalities.

Its no wonder Asians are the least likely to get white girls
:clap:

Such a legit post.

:slowclap: ::slowclap: :slowclap: