• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Which country has the most attractive males?

Which country?

• Australia

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Sweden

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Italy

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Brazil

• USA/Canada

• Other

• Total voters

ketzdinio

Rotter
Lol why sweden and not Denmark or norway

Why is this the norm

Probably us or Australia though

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
Most people you meet anywhere will be ugly regardless of location imo, the only place I'd seriously avoid is the netherlands if their stereotype of being tall is true in any form.

RememberMew

Regular
Lance_Armweak said:
Most people you meet anywhere will be ugly regardless of location imo, the only place I'd seriously avoid is the netherlands if their stereotype of being tall is true in any form.
When I met my favorite DJ from the Netherlands he was about a foot taller than me.

Lance_Armweak said:

So legit, I quacked in my boots when bunch of tall dutch oaks on stag party walked to local disco, teriffying experience. Like they had 2 meters on average, gave me nightmares.

ItWontBeMe

Machine
Lance_Armweak said:

This.

But to answer your question,

former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia has the most attractive males, on average.

:turban:

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
ItWontBeMe said:
Lance_Armweak said:

This.

former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia has the most attractive males, on average.

:spiderlol:
:turban: - skin cope

To answer OP, Italy by a mile in my experience.

EdSheeran

Rotter
ItWontBeMe said:
Lance_Armweak said:

This.

:cage:

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Legit Theory said:
ItWontBeMe said:
This.

:spiderlol:
:turban: - skin cope

To answer OP, Italy by a mile in my experience.

Is that just cause their looksmaxed? I know they care a lot about their appearance there 

Hair, skin, facial hair, clothes game on fleek 

But bone wise and sexual attractiveness wise, are they up there?

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
RememberMew said:
Lance_Armweak said:
When I met my favorite DJ from the Netherlands he was about a foot taller than me.
:banderas:

Props to you for not killing yourself, I would have ended it later that night

paulus

Banned
>italy Gl
>short lower third

Pick one

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sweden and its not even a competition. Fucking lol at italy and australia  :lol: