• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Which Body Wud Slay More?

zyzz007

Lookism God

or

I know most men wud say CR7 but I honestly feel Beckham's body wud be more attractive to high quality women.
I feel beckham body wud also slay more as it looks more natural and not like a try hard roid muncher.

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
beckham

ronaldos body actually looks somewhat retarded, its not proportioned as well

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
DatzNotMe said:
beckham

legit.

AzzRaze

Rotter
DatzNotMe said:
beckham

His lats are too big lmao, he still looks better than Beckham and pretty much everyone rofl~

Batman360

Joke
Ronaldo looks weird.  I agree his lats are too big.  He also needs more chest development.

Beckhams body looks like shit, he's just haloed hard by his face, fame and tattoos. Put that physique on an average guy and it would mean nothing.

Some girls might say beckhams is better but in reality if two guys with the same face/height walked into a club shirtless, one with a Beckham body and the other with a Ronaldo body, I guarantee the girls would be feeling up Ronaldo's and licking whipped cream off his abs.. The first body would get cucked hard.

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
Swolemanlet said:
Beckhams body looks like shit, he's just haloed hard by his face, fame and tattoos. Put that physique on an average guy and it would mean nothing.

Some girls might say beckhams is better but in reality if two guys with the same face/height walked into a club shirtless, one with a Beckham body and the other with a Ronaldo body, I guarantee the girls would be feeling up Ronaldo's and licking whipped cream off his abs.. The first body would get cucked hard.

typical gymcel chope.
U guys never seen real slayers in action. Beckham's body phenotype slays most in real life.
All these insecure gymcels telling me that I need to get jacked, fuck that, I just want to be slim, fit and toned with a little muscle and definition. This slays the most.

Dusk's Descent

Regular
Ronaldo's body looks typical of someone on low-dose steroids, capped delts + vascularity. Look at pics of him when he was younger, he was a scrawny twig. He doesn't have muscle-building genetics.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Dan said:
zyzz007 said:
U guys never seen real slayers in action

...and you have? You're an Indian incel who never leaves the house and spends all of his time running 'experiments' using other men's pictures on Tinder. What situations have you been in to see slayers in action in real life, please enlighten us.

at least im not a fucking dwarf who has to kill himself out like a gym rat munching a ton of roids to compensate for being a little boy with a little weenie like u. 

Im a volcel u fucking idiot. I lived with slayers and was handsome enough at 17-22 for many indian girls (and some whites) to want me too. Girls dont want roided buff bodies, they prefer skinny or slightly muscular handsome guys. I run reddit experiments since Im bored out of my fucking mind since I dont like participating with humans beings since most of them are scum. I lived out in the world, went to uni, I worked, has social circles, gf's, travelled all over the world but I realised all of that means nothing and never fullfilled me and most ppl are fake and users anyways.

U really like to make up shit to bring ppl down. All u and other assholes here can do is make up shit about me to try to bring me down. lol. And I do still travel and leave the house, in fact I have travelled 3 times in past 3 years. But according to u I never leave the house, just lol

zyzz007

Lookism God
Dan said:
zyzz007 said:
at least im not a fucking dwarf who has to kill himself out like a gym rat munching a ton of roids to compensate for being a little boy with a little weenie like u. 

Im a volcel u fucking idiot. I lived with slayers and was handsome enough at 17-22 for many indian girls (and some whites) to want me too. Girls dont want roided buff bodies, they prefer skinny or slightly muscular handsome guys. I run reddit experiments since Im bored out of my fucking mind since I dont like participating with humans beings since most of them are scum. I lived out in the world, went to uni, I worked, has social circles, gf's, travelled all over the world but I realised all of that means nothing and never fullfilled me and most ppl are fake and users anyways.

U really like to make up shit to bring ppl down. All u and other assholes here can do is make up shit about me to try to bring me down. lol. And I do still travel and leave the house, in fact I have travelled 3 times in past 3 years. But according to u I never leave the house, just lol
Nice essay you fucking loser, didn't read.

of course u did u loon, thats why u responded the way u did, cuz u didnt like what u read.
:giggle: :giggle: who r u trying to fool.