S

Sensory Turd

I think my body would be within reach for you. I have been working out for 2 weeks and I reached my natural potential, and since you are also from Puahate you know that gaining significant muscle mass is not actually possible for natural lifters.

Here's a picture:

Drake

Normie
first one is you ? your shoulders are narrow,your best bet is to end up like the third guy

dota2

Normie
Sensory Turd said:
I think my body would be within reach for you. I have been working out for 2 weeks and I reached my natural potential, and since you are also from Puahate you know that gaining significant muscle mass is not actually possible for natural lifters.

Here's a picture:

:cage:

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Don't use a mirror pic. It seems like your mirror distorts your body. Women often have these mirrors to delude themselves into believing they're thin. Set your camera on a timer and take a picture standing about 10 feet away.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Ive been a gymnast since I was 7. I don't compete anymore but I know what it takes to develop a well rounded physique.

You need decline bench, incline pushups, lateral delt raises, front delt raises, incline shoulder press, tricep extensions, do dips, pushups,

for ottermode abs
do russian twists, and hanging leg raises
[hr]
Don't overdo it on bicep curls, they will develop with everything else you are doing.

If you overdo it you will lose runway appeal if that is what you are shooting for.