Where would we even be without the internet

goobypls

Cuck
Today I was shitposting in the shoutbox and I felt a weird feel of belonging. Before the internet where did people congregate, and I mean people like us (Incels and weirdos). Where could they even find an outlet in which they could freely speak about whatever they wanted?

goobypls

Cuck
The thing is. I like drinking. I like socializing from time to time. My autism is a worse problem for me than my looks. I look much better than many guys, and worse than others. If I didn't have the internet and this place (And sluthate/puahate before it) I would have gone insane much sooner than I am.

Not to say I'm not going insane regardless, but that's another topic.

goobypls

Cuck
@MistGeburt3000 this forum may be small. But think about 4chan. A smallish internet place that had a HUGE influence on the culture of this decade.

The impact puahate/sluhate and now this place have had and will keep having is immence. It's like a multiplyer. We may be 50 members but we are more "culturally relevant" than places with much more people

sparta

Cuck
it's funny that we are the only people discussing lookism on the internet in the history of humankind.

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
MistGeburt3000 said:
we would probably be sitting in front of tv staring in it without really focusing on the programm but simply be thinking of all the misery in our head and self pitying ourself while thinking we are the only one in the world who think like that, instead to have found a forum with only 50 members from over the world where most are here since years
We're basically doing the same thing here.