Where to go on an exchange year? CSU or UK?

Severe Aspie

Slayer
University of Kentucky or California State university.

University of Kentucky seems to be a big state university, and is in rather smaller town, Lexington Kentucky with a population of 200 000... some where in the middle of the US.

California State University is in Long Beach, in the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area.

What is better? where will I have the better social life?

In huge cities like NY or LA isnt it that people are in general unfriendler then in smaller cities? and that you have to have a lot of money + status to slay?

Does it even matter at all? Because both are campus universities and I probably will meet enough girls/ people just for the fact that I live at a campus.

Long Beach(Los Angeles )seems to be a very exciting city, with lots of fun things to do. it has the better weather

Will I really have to compete with all the ELITE LMS tier guys and hollywood stars? or is  the student university area a world on its own??

any of you studies/studied at one of these universities? suggestions pls. any one lives in lexington or long beach/los angeles??

paulus

Banned
Implying your welfare parents can afford that - inb4 german taxpayer money

P.s

Cali not even a question

Severe Aspie

Slayer
paulus said:
Implying your welfare parents can afford that - inb4 german taxpayer money

P.s

Cali not even a question
They arent on welfare.

And it isnt on german taxpayers money.its my american exchange partner who pays for me :rage:

In Germany studying is for free.
So basicially what happens is that when he comes to Germany and studies at my university he continues to pay the tuition fees at his home university. In advance they will recognize the credit points he makes in germany.

So you say Cali? I hope that there are not too many chads and celebs in Cali.

I now found out the actual university isnt in long beach but in San José
San José State University.
Dentist said:
aren't you black? How can you afford to travel abroad?
it has been said that there are some blacks who are intelligent and have money.

well at least my dad.

not that you need a lot of money to travel abroad anyway. just living in a western country is enough to be able to afford it :giggle: