• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Where the fuck does this "it's easy to get laid in america" cope come from

FireHaze

Megastar
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
19
80/20 rule is just as legit here as it is anywhere else. Cut the bullshit.
 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,015
Reputation
1,289
In America it's all based on looks while in Europe it's more about connections and social circles.
I had American girls (tourists) dirrectly approaching me and we fucked afterwards which is something you will never see here.
They are the easiest on the planet, and if you can't get laid in USA you won't anywhere else in the wolrd.
 

OnTheRun

Regular
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,082
Reputation
15
They watch too many movies with Jonah Hill, Michael Cera and McLovin getting laid.
 

smellysocks

Megastar
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
8,589
Reputation
260
OnTheRun said:
They watch too many movies with Jonah Hill, Michael Cera and McLovin getting laid.

drat. He beat me to it  :stomper:. Exactly what I was gonna pipe in with. Murican jew media is oversaturated with depictions of incels getting laid
 

OnTheRun

Regular
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,082
Reputation
15
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
In America it's all based on looks while in Europe it's more about connections and social circles.
I had American girls (tourists) dirrectly approaching me and we fucked afterwards which is something you will never see here.
They are the easiest on the planet, and if you can't get laid in USA you won't anywhere else in the wolrd.

Post your face
 

FireHaze

Megastar
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
19
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
In America it's all based on looks while in Europe it's more about connections and social circles.
I had American girls (tourists) dirrectly approaching me and we fucked afterwards which is something you will never see here.
They are the easiest on the planet, and if you can't get laid in USA you won't anywhere else in the wolrd.

What was the rating of the girls?
 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,015
Reputation
1,289
FireHaze said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
In America it's all based on looks while in Europe it's more about connections and social circles.
I had American girls (tourists) dirrectly approaching me and we fucked afterwards which is something you will never see here.
They are the easiest on the planet, and if you can't get laid in USA you won't anywhere else in the wolrd.

What was the rating of the girls?

Looksmatched or 1 point below me, fuckable.
 

low iqcel

Joke
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Messages
262
Reputation
0
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
In America it's all based on looks while in Europe it's more about connections and social circles.
I had American girls (tourists) dirrectly approaching me and we fucked afterwards which is something you will never see here.
They are the easiest on the planet, and if you can't get laid in USA you won't anywhere else in the wolrd.


How  does that means it's easier? You just said its all looks so ugly people are fucked.
 

FireHaze

Megastar
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
19
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
FireHaze said:
What was the rating of the girls?

Looksmatched or 1 point below me, fuckable.

lol you're probably just another slayer that shouldn't even be posting here. Either that of you're lying through your teeth. Either way, fuck off.
 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,015
Reputation
1,289
low iqcel said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
In America it's all based on looks while in Europe it's more about connections and social circles.
I had American girls (tourists) dirrectly approaching me and we fucked afterwards which is something you will never see here.
They are the easiest on the planet, and if you can't get laid in USA you won't anywhere else in the wolrd.


How  does that means it's easier? You just said its all looks so ugly people are fucked.

Ugly people can fuck their looksmathced, just like everyone else.


FireHaze said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
Looksmatched or 1 point below me, fuckable.

lol you're probably just another slayer that shouldn't even be posting here. Either that of you're lying through your teeth. Either way, fuck off.

I am not a slayer just an average guy.
 

Severe Aspie

Regular
Joined
Aug 9, 2015
Messages
2,361
Reputation
5
In America u can be a 7+ Chad and get laid sorely on that. In Europe beeing 7+ isnt enough you also need to be High status, popular and extroverted. Thats why you have guys like Brio and Lequack in Europe. They are 7+ but cant get laid because they are akward and have no friends. Such guys dont exist in America where it is all About apperance. In America Brio and Lequack would be slayers. Did u realize that almost all good looking virgins on this forum are from some conservative catholic country like Spain, Italy and France? Never from America
 

Drake

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,780
Reputation
1
Severe Aspie said:
In America u can be a 7+ Chad and get laid sorely on that. In Europe beeing 7+ isnt enough you also need to be High status, popular and extroverted. Thats why you have guys like Brio and Lequack.. They are 7+ but cant get laid because they are akward and have no friends. In America Brio and Lequack would be slayers. Did u realize that almost all good looking virgins on this forum are from some conservative catholic country like Spain, Italy and France? Never from America
 

OnTheRun

Regular
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,082
Reputation
15
Severe Aspie said:
In America u can be a 7+ Chad and get laid sorely on that. In Europe beeing 7+ isnt enough you also need to be High status, popular and extroverted. Thats why you have guys like Brio and Lequack in Europe. They are 7+ but cant get laid because they are akward and have no friends. Such guys dont exist in America where it is all About apperance. In America Brio and Lequack would be slayers. Did u realize that almost all good looking virgins on this forum are from some conservative catholic country like Spain, Italy and France? Never from America

Who the fuck in here is from Spain?
 

FireHaze

Megastar
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
19
Severe Aspie said:
In America u can be a 7+ Chad and get laid sorely on that. In Europe beeing 7+ isnt enough you also need to be High status, popular and extroverted. Thats why you have guys like Brio and Lequack.. They are 7+ but cant get laid because they are akward and have no friends. In America Brio and Lequack would be slayers. Did u realize that almost all good looking virgins on this forum are from some conservative catholic country like Spain, Italy and France? Never from America

Well that doesn't mean it's easy. 7+ men are like 5% of the population. The other 95% either struggles to get laid or doesn't get laid at all.
 

Severe Aspie

Regular
Joined
Aug 9, 2015
Messages
2,361
Reputation
5
FireHaze said:
Severe Aspie said:
In America u can be a 7+ Chad and get laid sorely on that. In Europe beeing 7+ isnt enough you also need to be High status, popular and extroverted. Thats why you have guys like Brio and Lequack.. They are 7+ but cant get laid because they are akward and have no friends. In America Brio and Lequack would be slayers. Did u realize that almost all good looking virgins on this forum are from some conservative catholic country like Spain, Italy and France? Never from America

Well that doesn't mean it's easy. 7+ men are like 5% of the population. The other 95% either struggles to get laid or doesn't get laid at all.
Meaning in Europe it is even harder when even 7+ Men cant laid. Also in the US as an average guy you can fuck ethnik girls and White 3s and 4s. In Europe even Obsese overweight 300lbs ethnik women rejections u because they have so High Standards for sex


Also we are comparing the US to the Rest of the World. And the US is the root Western culture.. Where do u think it is easier? A westernised country where the Men with the 20% TOP Looks get laid or a NON westernised religious third World country where people are Forced to marry at a young age and only the richest 1% can get laid with sluts...Coooome on
 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,015
Reputation
1,289
Severe Aspie said:
FireHaze said:
Well that doesn't mean it's easy. 7+ men are like 5% of the population. The other 95% either struggles to get laid or doesn't get laid at all.
Meaning in Europe it is even harder when even 7+ Men cant laid. Also in the US as an average guy you can fuck ethnik girls and White 3s and 4s. In Europe even Obsese overweight 300lbs ethnik women rejections u because they have so High Standards for sex


Also we are comparing the US to the Rest of the World. And the US is the root Western culture.. Where do u think it is easier? A westernised country where the Men with the 20% TOP Looks get laid or a NON westernised religious third World country where people are Forced to marry at a young age and only the richest 1% can get laid with sluts...Coooome on



They will never understand, it's like talking to a wall.
I can see right now that tomorrow someone will open a new thread about "muh eastern Europe" or some thirld world country as easy place to slay 
:cage:
 
Top