Where the fuck does this "it's easy to get laid in america" cope come from

FireHaze

Gigachad
80/20 rule is just as legit here as it is anywhere else. Cut the bullshit.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
In America it's all based on looks while in Europe it's more about connections and social circles.
I had American girls (tourists) dirrectly approaching me and we fucked afterwards which is something you will never see here.
They are the easiest on the planet, and if you can't get laid in USA you won't anywhere else in the wolrd.

OnTheRun

Slayer
They watch too many movies with Jonah Hill, Michael Cera and McLovin getting laid.

smellysocks

Gigachad
OnTheRun said:
They watch too many movies with Jonah Hill, Michael Cera and McLovin getting laid.
drat. He beat me to it  :stomper:. Exactly what I was gonna pipe in with. Murican jew media is oversaturated with depictions of incels getting laid

OnTheRun

Slayer
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
In America it's all based on looks while in Europe it's more about connections and social circles.
I had American girls (tourists) dirrectly approaching me and we fucked afterwards which is something you will never see here.
They are the easiest on the planet, and if you can't get laid in USA you won't anywhere else in the wolrd.
Post your face

FireHaze

Gigachad
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
What was the rating of the girls?

YourFaceIsYourLife

Masculinity Crew
FireHaze said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
Looksmatched or 1 point below me, fuckable.

low iqcel

Incel
YourFaceIsYourLife said:

How  does that means it's easier? You just said its all looks so ugly people are fucked.

FireHaze

Gigachad
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
FireHaze said:
lol you're probably just another slayer that shouldn't even be posting here. Either that of you're lying through your teeth. Either way, fuck off.

YourFaceIsYourLife

Masculinity Crew
low iqcel said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:

How  does that means it's easier? You just said its all looks so ugly people are fucked.
Ugly people can fuck their looksmathced, just like everyone else.
[hr]
FireHaze said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
lol you're probably just another slayer that shouldn't even be posting here. Either that of you're lying through your teeth. Either way, fuck off.
I am not a slayer just an average guy.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
In America u can be a 7+ Chad and get laid sorely on that. In Europe beeing 7+ isnt enough you also need to be High status, popular and extroverted. Thats why you have guys like Brio and Lequack in Europe. They are 7+ but cant get laid because they are akward and have no friends. Such guys dont exist in America where it is all About apperance. In America Brio and Lequack would be slayers. Did u realize that almost all good looking virgins on this forum are from some conservative catholic country like Spain, Italy and France? Never from America

Drake

Normie
Severe Aspie said:
In America u can be a 7+ Chad and get laid sorely on that. In Europe beeing 7+ isnt enough you also need to be High status, popular and extroverted. Thats why you have guys like Brio and Lequack.. They are 7+ but cant get laid because they are akward and have no friends. In America Brio and Lequack would be slayers. Did u realize that almost all good looking virgins on this forum are from some conservative catholic country like Spain, Italy and France? Never from America

OnTheRun

Slayer
Severe Aspie said:
In America u can be a 7+ Chad and get laid sorely on that. In Europe beeing 7+ isnt enough you also need to be High status, popular and extroverted. Thats why you have guys like Brio and Lequack in Europe. They are 7+ but cant get laid because they are akward and have no friends. Such guys dont exist in America where it is all About apperance. In America Brio and Lequack would be slayers. Did u realize that almost all good looking virgins on this forum are from some conservative catholic country like Spain, Italy and France? Never from America
Who the fuck in here is from Spain?

FireHaze

Gigachad
Severe Aspie said:
In America u can be a 7+ Chad and get laid sorely on that. In Europe beeing 7+ isnt enough you also need to be High status, popular and extroverted. Thats why you have guys like Brio and Lequack.. They are 7+ but cant get laid because they are akward and have no friends. In America Brio and Lequack would be slayers. Did u realize that almost all good looking virgins on this forum are from some conservative catholic country like Spain, Italy and France? Never from America
Well that doesn't mean it's easy. 7+ men are like 5% of the population. The other 95% either struggles to get laid or doesn't get laid at all.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
FireHaze said:
Severe Aspie said:
Well that doesn't mean it's easy. 7+ men are like 5% of the population. The other 95% either struggles to get laid or doesn't get laid at all.
Meaning in Europe it is even harder when even 7+ Men cant laid. Also in the US as an average guy you can fuck ethnik girls and White 3s and 4s. In Europe even Obsese overweight 300lbs ethnik women rejections u because they have so High Standards for sex
[hr]
Also we are comparing the US to the Rest of the World. And the US is the root Western culture.. Where do u think it is easier? A westernised country where the Men with the 20% TOP Looks get laid or a NON westernised religious third World country where people are Forced to marry at a young age and only the richest 1% can get laid with sluts...Coooome on

YourFaceIsYourLife

Masculinity Crew
Severe Aspie said:
FireHaze said:
Meaning in Europe it is even harder when even 7+ Men cant laid. Also in the US as an average guy you can fuck ethnik girls and White 3s and 4s. In Europe even Obsese overweight 300lbs ethnik women rejections u because they have so High Standards for sex
[hr]
Also we are comparing the US to the Rest of the World. And the US is the root Western culture.. Where do u think it is easier? A westernised country where the Men with the 20% TOP Looks get laid or a NON westernised religious third World country where people are Forced to marry at a young age and only the richest 1% can get laid with sluts...Coooome on
They will never understand, it's like talking to a wall.
I can see right now that tomorrow someone will open a new thread about "muh eastern Europe" or some thirld world country as easy place to slay 
:cage: