• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Where the fuck did all the 90s incels go? [oldcels GIH]

Gandy

Joke
Heres two popular MMORPGS ive known of since growing up. WOW and RS

your thoughts?

Weaselface

Joke
Their dopamine receptors are broken, and they stare into a wall all day.

igesio

Banned
Today's generation now plays on consoles. They spent the majority of their time on social media and watching unfunny youtubers such as PewDiePie playing games.

Inceldom is on the rise. With the rise of social media people communicate even less than when playing MMOs and by using consoles they will have absolutely no computer skills

White God

Regular
Just lol if you didn't play runescape into the night listening to the Limp Bizkit you downloaded off Limewire

Giabiconi

Joke
If you aren't 12 years old PKing noobs with your abyssal whip in the wilderness while listening to ludacris and linkin park, you are far past your prime in life.

igesio

Banned
just lol buddy boyo said:
RIP runescape
fucking jagex fucked themselves so hard getting rid of the wild, free trade, etc.

Who here remembers begging their parents for a membership?

[video=youtube]

My dad ended up playing runescape himself so I didn't even have to ask him for membership. lol

heilsa

Rotter
White God said:
Just lol if you didn't play runescape into the night listening to the Limp Bizkit you downloaded off Limewire

:cry2:

IncelFTW

Joke
White God said:

limewire haha fuckkkk that brings back memories

IcedEarth

Rotter
White God said:

I didn't

alien

Machine
Rotters
I never actually got into Runescape. I played it only a little bit once when I was bored ages ago. Is Runescape fun these days?

I actually bought World of Warcraft 4 years ago. It's on a Blizzard account (I don't even remember the login details. lol). It was boring as fuck. I never lived WoW.

I used to be a big fan of Diablo an Diablo II. I have Diablo III but I quickly lost interest after I finished Act I.

I seldom give a shit about video games anymore. It's just a way to kill time. I get like 0 dopamine release from video games anymore.

Darkman

Rotter
Wow is a decade year old game so it losing players is inevitable. That said, Blizzard has made some fucked up decisions that have done nothing but accelerate the decline.

They've alienated most of their core user base by making the game increasingly appeal able  to casuals. Micro transactions out the ass. Awful mobile style minigames. Dumbing down of classes by removing iconic abilities...etc

alien

Machine
Rotters
Just LOL at 90s kids calling themselves oldcels. I'm from the mid-80s boyo.

debijon

Regular
Nothing has happened, its just that there are more popular games now than WoW and RS

ilikedicks

Joke
Never played mmos. If I can't shoot shit, if it doesn't have blood splatter everywhere I won't touch it.

IceCutter

Megastar
most of them grew up and got married etc.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
ilikedicks said:
Never played mmos. If I can't shoot shit, if it doesn't have blood splatter everywhere I won't touch it.
Very mature. Some people prefer games with more depth.