Where do you seat during college lectures?

Looks_Matter

Normie
In the front, in the middle or in the back? 
Do people that seat near you introduce themselves to other people nearby except you?
Have you ever tried to introduce yourself first? What reaction did you get?

Myself: 
I sit in the middle, people introduce themselves to everybody else except me and when I try to make the first step they try to end the conversation as soon as possible. I must do something wrong.

Reflex

Lookism God
We usually get seats like 3 rows off the front

sometimes riiggghhhtttt at the back

depends , don't really care

2 behind the front. The very front is les likely to open up but I am neither too far away to open up myself later in the class. The other seats all around me are the best to tak to people. The back are people who show up late and leave fast as possible to get home. Your better off finding them outside of class so being recognized and familiar is all you need.

Slayers always sit in the back along with girls who give them secret handjobs under desk

Longface

Normie
I always sit in the front in the 2nd or 3rd row. 

Hot girls sit in the middle and chads in the middle or in the back.

modified

hairloss expert
Machiavellian said:
2 behind the front. The very front is les likely to open up but I am neither too far away to open up myself later in the class. The other seats all around me are the best to tak to people. The back are people who show up late and leave fast as possible to get home. Your better off finding them outside of class so being recognized and familiar is all you need.
That's where I roughly used to sit too.  I found I paid better attention too. If I was too far back I would just ignore the whole lecture and accomplish nothing.

Also
>tfw was so ugly when sat in empty row at college guaranteed no one would sit next to me

:cry2:

That was before my first jaw surgery.

I made some good friends from my first year dorms and also in second year (also before my jaw surgery), so it wasn't impossible. But fucking hard.

Longface

Normie
Longface said:
I always sit in the front in the 2nd or 3rd row. 

Hot girls sit in the middle and chads in the middle or in the back.
As for the other questions:

1) It depends, generally they introduce themselves to me but when the figure out I'm a freak they stop talking to me (nerds keep talking to me though). 
2) Same as above, if I introduce myself first to normal guys/social guys they're receptive at first but then back off.

Anyway if you're ugly or a freak you can only sit at the front because you can socialize only with nerds. 
Hot girls/guys sit in the middle and you have no chance with them.

rigidity

Slayer
Next to the attractive girls always.   Try to go out with them as a group at the end of class and grab lunch or whatever.   Single out the fallen gazelle if possible.

rigidity said:
Next to the attractive girls always.   Try to go out with them as a group at the end of class and grab lunch or whatever.   Single out the fallen gazelle if possible.
Has this passive approach worked before?

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
Tyrone the Nigger said:
Slayers always sit in the back along with girls who give them secret handjobs under desk
the back is where all the truecels sit

the front is where all the nerds sit

the middle is where all the girls/normalfags sit
True, I usually sit somewhere near the back.  :$:

scar_face40

Coper
Either the middle or back, right next to the wall so I can lean against it, and I only have one side of my profile visible then.

I am going to have a giant lecture hall for the 1st time next semester. Not sure what I am doing there. It's a psychology elective so there will be lots of girls

rigidity

Slayer
Machiavellian said:
rigidity said:
It's not remotely passive.   You are constantly testing girls' boundaries within the confines of what seems appropriate.  You have to own the group when you take them out and lead the interaction.   No awkwardness allowed.

It worked for me a couple times.   What I did was hang out with these chicks one on one after class a couple times (e.g., grabbing a coffee)  and then invited them over my place for a movie (aka to fuck).  If they won't hang with you one on one at your place, forget about it.   A rejection for that kind of invitation is light (e.g., to smoke or watch a movie) usually and they'll just say they're busy.  No big deal.     I'm much more into bars and parties,  though.

You probably want love and singling out the fallen gazelle is a bad strategy for that because it's inherently a hypergamous move on your part.

rigidity said:
Machiavellian said:
It's not remotely passive.   You are constantly testing girls' boundaries within the confines of what seems appropriate.  You have to own the group when you take them out and lead the interaction.   No awkwardness allowed.

It worked for me a couple times.   What I did was hang out with these chicks one on one after class a couple times (e.g., grabbing a coffee)  and then invited them over my place for a movie (aka to fuck).  I'm much more into bars and parties.

You probably want love and singling out the fallen gazelle is a bad strategy for that because it's inherently a hypergamous move on your part.
Taking that approach has gotten me nothing but time with girls who actually do have boyfriends, although community college was shitty for me since everyone was in their own world and came late and got out fast.

There was a burmese girl one time. Not sure if it's just their culture but she had no physical boundaries with kino it seemed. Her restless legs and feet were just kicking against my legs all the time in the group work, would get my attention by not simply touching but grabbing my upper arm (she was so tiny that her grabbing my large in comparison arm felt so empowering). She was 40 miles from that campus and worked so she was in and out of the place fast, never hung around or took time in the area. More than once mentioned her boyfriend in conversation with me and with the other girls in the group.

Random cool story bro. I have other more basic instances of group work or study groups just pairing with girls who had boyfriends. Only single ones was one psychotic bitch and another with a 10/10 personality who got away since I was mindfucked with finals, that one still haunts me.

rigidity

Slayer
Machiavellian said:
rigidity said:

It worked for me a couple times.   What I did was hang out with these chicks one on one after class a couple times (e.g., grabbing a coffee)  and then invited them over my place for a movie (aka to fuck).  I'm much more into bars and parties.

Taking that approach has gotten me nothing but time with girls who actually do have boyfriends, although community college was shitty for me since everyone was in their own world and came late and got out fast.

There was a burmese girl one time. Not sure if it's just their culture but she had no physical boundaries with kino it seemed. Her restless legs and feet were just kicking against my legs all the time in the group work, would get my attention by not simply touching but grabbing my upper arm (she was so tiny that her grabbing my large in comparison arm felt so empowering). She was 40 miles from that campus and worked so she was in and out of the place fast, never hung around or took time in the area. More than once mentioned her boyfriend in conversation with me and with the other girls in the group.

Random cool story bro. I have other more basic instances of group work or study groups just pairing with girls who had boyfriends. Only single ones was one psychotic bitch and another with a 10/10 personality who got away since I was mindfucked with finals, that one still haunts me.
Back when I was an idiot with girls, I had this huge crush on a cute blonde who probably had one on me, too.   It still drives me nuts sometimes thinking what could've became of that.   I was basically matched with her bf at the time, which usually means you can fuck her.   All I had to do was invite her over and p in v would've gone down.  We studied until way late at night numerous times and hit it off big time.  Lots of lingering glances.   She caught me checking her ass out once and bent over more while looking at me. 

Would it have lasted?   Hell no!   But would it have been a nice few months to add to the mental spank bank when I'm old?   Fuck yeah.

springfield

Banned
im going to college for the first time this fall at the age of 27. ill probably sit at the back so i don't get dumbed down by a bunch of chatty 18 year olds.

springfield said:
im going to college for the first time this fall at the age of 27. ill probably sit at the back so i don't get dumbed down by a bunch of chatty 18 year olds.
Take night classes or weekend classes, you will find your age there more.

I've talked to some interesting people in night classes at community college. A former stock broker and cocaine addict, there was a guy who had 6 figure salary with his inherrited family business but passed it down to follow something in his own interest after 7 years of making 6 figures to get himself a base.

rigidity

Slayer
Machiavellian said:
springfield said:
Take night classes or weekend classes, you will find your age there more.

I've talked to some interesting people in night classes at community college. A former stock broker and cocaine addict, there was a guy who had 6 figure salary with his inherrited family business but passed it down to follow something in his own interest after 7 years of making 6 figures to get himself a base.
The girls in community college have shit tier social lives usually and some male attn is usually really appreciated.   There were at least two girl I should've pounded in community college.

One more thing,  if you get a college girlfriend, you should shamelessly cheat.   Always.   Those relationships mean jackshit in the grand scope of things and seldom last.   Save the monogamy for your very late twenties when you get financially intertwined with a girl and have a dual income household.  The consequences for getting caught in such a situation are very real.   The consequences for getting caught cheating on your college gf are a wrist slap.  Big fucking deal. 

I had several instances I should've cheated on college girlfriends and seldom took them.   Those relationships are all over and I never talk to them anymore.   Memories that could've been part of my 60 yr old guy spank bank were precluded because of some dumb morality.