Where do you place yourself on the NT scale 0 to 10?

BrbSuicide

Coper
-0 being 100% socially retarded/autistic
-10 being super NT

Ryu

Staff member
ItWontBeMe said:
Ryu said:
1.5 for me. I can dissociate from myself, and put up an act and get in the 5ish range TOPS, but naturally I'm a 1.5.
are you diagnoes aspie

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Ryu said:
ItWontBeMe said:
1.5 for me. I can dissociate from myself, and put up an act and get in the 5ish range TOPS, but naturally I'm a 1.5.
are you diagnoes aspie
I have many of the symptoms but I doubt I actually am. What hinders my ability to function normally in public situations is being hyper-aware of which angles of my face/body I can have shown, and which should be hidden from all view. Once my issues are corrected via plastic surgery, I'll be good to go.

Just lol @ thinking a therapist can help you with that shit (BDD or whatever the fuck normies want to call it). You can spend years in therapy with no guarantee that you will ever be at ease of mind... or... you can just visit a reputable plastic surgeon for a few hours and your problems will forever be resolved.

stamaster21

Slayer
ItWontBeMe said:
Ryu said:
are you diagnoes aspie
I have many of the symptoms but I doubt I actually am. What hinders my ability to function normally in public situations is being hyper-aware of which angles of my face/body I can have shown, and which should be hidden from all view. Once my issues are corrected via plastic surgery, I'll be good to go.

Just lol @ thinking a therapist can help you with that shit (BDD or whatever the fuck normies want to call it). You can spend years in therapy with no guarantee that you will ever be at ease of mind... or... you can just visit a reputable plastic surgeon for a few hours and your problems will forever be resolved.
3,5/10. sadly.