Where do you get steroids?

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Walk into a gym. Ask guys who look juiced up how to take it to the next level, he will either beat your ass or tell you his own source. I don't take any responsibility for any ass whopping you may get using this method.

Joncoping

Normie
Ask on numisc or find on facebook. It takes 10 mins to find a source on facebook

Achillesheel

Subhuman
eroids.com will give a list of all the sources for steroids, hgh, and peptides on the internet, I personally use roidsseek.com for my gear, some high quality shit, pretty cheap too. In fact, most likely its a lot cheaper than your local source.

modified

hairloss expert
SupremeGentleman said:
i wish it wasn't that hard to get steroids and how much it probably costs

Someone pointed me earlier to this site:

http://www.eroids.com

Pick your country to get a local source and they'll mail them to you. Since it's from your own country, there's no customs, and thus no probability of the package being opened and seized (unless as part of an ongoing investigation).

Seems legit.

modified said:
SupremeGentleman said:
i wish it wasn't that hard to get steroids and how much it probably costs

Pick your country to get a local source and they'll mail them to you. Since it's from your own country, there's no customs, and thus no probability of the package being opened and seized (unless as part of an ongoing investigation).

Seems legit.

That's seems sketchy and not real hmmmmmm interesting I hope it's for real

I took it one time in the past. Gained 20+ pounds then lost everything in 3 months or so. You need to take it like forever if you're ectomorph. Some of the benefits are with me until now.

I took dianabol + deca + testosterone enanthate for 8 weeks, 2 injections a week. I was using other shit at the time like supplements, creatine, eating like crazy etc

elm said:
Couldntthinkofaname said:
I took it one time in the past. Gained 20+ pounds then lost everything in 3 months or so. You need to take it like forever if you're ectomorph. Some of the benefits are with me until now.

I took dianabol + deca + testosterone enanthate for 8 weeks, 2 injections a week. I was using other shit at the time like supplements, creatine, eating like crazy etc

lol@ running enan for 8 weeks, wtf? also did you PCT after the cycle?

It was in 2009 or something I don't remember with much clarity. I think deca I just used for 4 weeks maybe 6.
Yeah, I used Clomid. But I didn't had side effects during usage in anyway. No priapism, irritability... I suspect I became a bit harrier though.

Maybe it was the opposite between the deca or enan ? I just can't fucking remember.

I'm supposed to use enan for how long btw ?

Anakind

King of Chads
modified said:

Seems legit.

It's not a bad thing but it seems to be in the early stages. Most of the reviewed websites are American. The good European suppliers don't seem to have gotten any reviews yet even though they are legit. Or have you seen a supplier that mails from Germany?

springfield said:
just LOL at roid abusers.

Just LOL at deluded natural lifters drinking protein shakes and obsessing over how many sets and reps they should do every workout.

elm said:
you mostly need the pct to keep the gains after the cycle and kickstart your natural test production asap, enan should be ran at least 12 weeks

If you can't make the gains without steroids, you can't keep them without steroids.

IcedEarth said:
op is 19, lmfao roiding at 19

I wish I had done it at 19. Your regenerative organs are fully developed at that time. But your bone structure is still in the process of maturation into your mid 20s. Had I blasted at least a small dose for several years at that time, I wouldn't have my ridiculous Chernobyl bone structure today.

elm said:
Couldntthinkofaname said:
It was in 2009 or something I don't remember with much clarity. I think deca I just used for 4 weeks maybe 6.
Yeah, I used Clomid. But I didn't had side effects during usage in anyway. No priapism, irritability... I suspect I became a bit harrier though.

Maybe it was the opposite between the deca or enan ? I just can't fucking remember.

I'm supposed to use enan for how long btw ?
you mostly need the pct to keep the gains after the cycle and kickstart your natural test production asap, enan should be ran at least 12 weeks

How many mg per week ? I'm unable to remember what the those were for me.

How many times have you done cycles ? And what did you inject ?

IcedEarth

Slayer
Anakind said:
I wish I had done it at 19. Your regenerative organs are fully developed at that time. But your bone structure is still in the process of maturation into your mid 20s. Had I blasted at least a small dose for several years at that time, I wouldn't have my ridiculous Chernobyl bone structure today.

you would have needed hgh more than T itself, lot of women got wide faces and big jaws without signs of testosterone

Anakind

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:
Anakind said:

you would have needed hgh more than T itself, lot of women got wide faces and big jaws without signs of testosterone

If I had a growth hormone deficiency, I would never have shot to 6'3". Women have a higher responsiveness to testosterone which is why they react to tiny doses of steroids. My bone structure is the typical result of low T/DHT during development.

IcedEarth

Slayer
SupremeGentleman said:
IcedEarth said:
op is 19, lmfao roiding at 19

Hey be nice I don't think it's that bad

just inject it into your penis, it might make it grow, why not have the maximal benefit possible?

Anakind said:
If I had a growth hormone deficiency, I would never have shot to 6'3". Women have a higher responsiveness to testosterone which is why they react to tiny doses of steroids. My bone structure is the typical result of low T/DHT during development.

you got a feminine bone structure mixed with a male kids trait?

that's one of the worst even worse than being a potato

Anakind

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:
you got a feminine bone structure mixed with a male kids trait?

that's one of the worst even worse than being a potato

I know. I'm a subhuman.