Where do you draw a line you pedo?

LUFFY

Incel
legit don't care if people think I'm a pedo 

dont care what age

A female can be good looking at almost any age if her facial bone structure is good and she's fit.  

You'd be lying if you said you didn't find ANY 12 year old on this planet attractive.

Whether or not you have a strong sexual fetish that prefers younger girls over old is a completely different story.  That I thankfully do not have.

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
fuckgoebbelz said:
I would diddle the first three in yellow, and I like the third one in yellow the best. In general I prefer unambiguously prime JBs, however underdevelopment (sub TS4) is not unambiguously a turn off, I mean I don't prefer stereotypical TS3 tits because they are kind of stubby and not really that interesting, however I am perfectly fine with them as well, so I substantially non-preferentially like TS3 tits, and TS3 pubic hair is fine I mean as long as the pubic hair is adult quality it's a solid signal for me, I don't like sub-adult quality pubic hair though, like wispy pubic hair or thin pubic hair looks disgusting to me and I virtually never like such girls. I also don't like  stereotypical TS2 tits, however sometimes in rarer manifestations they are appealing in a novel sort of way, for example if they hyper express perkiness and appear as small points with nipples as lines projecting from them but with such perkiness that they point upwards it is appealing to see that caricatured expression of perkiness, and I believe I've seen one other manifestation of possibly TS2 or TS3 tits that I liked for the novelty factor as well. Also it is hard to perfectly place some girls because they have such unique manifestations that aren't easily mapped to any of the diagrams, though the diagrams typically cover a single manifestation in their sum they do capture many but some seem to be hard to place. Also girls can develop different parts at different times, so I mean some girls seem to be TS1 or TS2 on their tits still but have adult quality pubic hair, essentially determining if a JB is fuckable or not is a mixture of art and science, I've not managed to fully systematically capture the essence of underage fuckability.
I did not read all that pedo autism

But I agree

Would destroy the first 3 sexually

If legal....
Under consent...
Child and parents permission with signature...
If she really wanted to...
If in a socially acceptable culture...
No repercussion or harm done to child...
If i were her age...
If she was sexually mature and +18

Just joking, not serious  of course not, that is sick, disgusting and twisted.

I am only physically attracted to women 18 and up, as soon as they hit 18.

LUFFY

Incel
PenileFacialSurgery said:
fuckgoebbelz said:
I would diddle the first three in yellow, and I like the third one in yellow the best. In general I prefer unambiguously prime JBs, however underdevelopment (sub TS4) is not unambiguously a turn off, I mean I don't prefer stereotypical TS3 tits because they are kind of stubby and not really that interesting, however I am perfectly fine with them as well, so I substantially non-preferentially like TS3 tits, and TS3 pubic hair is fine I mean as long as the pubic hair is adult quality it's a solid signal for me, I don't like sub-adult quality pubic hair though, like wispy pubic hair or thin pubic hair looks disgusting to me and I virtually never like such girls. I also don't like  stereotypical TS2 tits, however sometimes in rarer manifestations they are appealing in a novel sort of way, for example if they hyper express perkiness and appear as small points with nipples as lines projecting from them but with such perkiness that they point upwards it is appealing to see that caricatured expression of perkiness, and I believe I've seen one other manifestation of possibly TS2 or TS3 tits that I liked for the novelty factor as well. Also it is hard to perfectly place some girls because they have such unique manifestations that aren't easily mapped to any of the diagrams, though the diagrams typically cover a single manifestation in their sum they do capture many but some seem to be hard to place. Also girls can develop different parts at different times, so I mean some girls seem to be TS1 or TS2 on their tits still but have adult quality pubic hair, essentially determining if a JB is fuckable or not is a mixture of art and science, I've not managed to fully systematically capture the essence of underage fuckability
I am only physically attracted to women 18 and up, as soon as they hit 18.
:jordan:

:nod:
[hr]
Narrator said:
LUFFY said:
legit don't care if people think I'm a pedo 

dont care what age
Can you fap to her?
my friend said that if he really tried, he probably could.

LUFFY

Incel
Narrator said:
LUFFY said:
[hr]

my friend said that if he really tried, he probably could.
Doesn't work for me, would need Jen Conelly tits
tbhimo it makes it even hotter, her having no tits. dat taboo.

D.R.

Banned
Would like to fuck the first four ones in yellow, and at least let the fifth one suck on my dick tbh, number six is borderline, not really that arousing at all to me but still better than the last two in a way, the last two children are definitely unattractive.

D.R.

Banned
Imvotingtrumpufaggot said:
Only the first two

3rd and 4th are too ugly anyways, fat chubby face.
Third one has the cutest face imo, certainly would like to soil it with my cum.  :blush: