Zoosus

Chad
Can I get them online w/o being caught, or do I have to find a supplier IRL? How much does a light month cycle cost? Are there roids that you dont have to inject in your ass?

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
At Walmart, there is a discount.

Zoosus

Chad
ass said:
Zoosus said:
Pic of Paul is a navy pic

Pic of Brian is a photoshopped pro pic

and Paul still mogs him :giggle:

Just lol are you blind? There is nothing objective that paul fagman amogs shimansky in? Jaw, eye area, hair, zygos, brow, nose... shimansky shits on him. Even I amog newman:

JawExpert

Normie
ass said:
Zoosus said:
Just lol are you blind? There is nothing objective that paul fagman amogs shimansky in? Jaw, eye area, hair, zygos, brow, nose... shimansky shits on him. Even I amog newman:

:jordan:
@jawexpert @twisty

Zoosus

Chad
Lass said:
JawExpert said:

DIFFERENT

FUCKING

SPECIES.
Yes, we are different species. Fagman is a NCT, narrow-skulled wrinkly cuckold and I am the quintessential white jock. What's your point?

JawExpert

Normie

Even as an old man he looksmogs your try hard goofy cartoon face into oblivion

Just fucking lol at the delusion of some members here

Zoosus

Chad
ass said:
Zoosus said:
Yes, we are different species. Fagman is a NCT, narrow-skulled wrinkly cuckold and I am the quintessential white jock. What's your point?
You're average as fuck.

Newman is the best looking guy ever to exist.

Kill yourself.

How about explain why with objective terms. Newman is white and has blue eyes. Guess what, i have that too. There isn't anything special about newman. In fact, even comparing myself with newman is degrading (to me). He's a washed-up cuckold. You probably worship him only because you look vaguely like him. I worship shimansky because is objectively and scientifically the best looking man on the planet, and I dont look like him.

twisty

Banned
Zoosus said:
ass said:
Pic of Paul is a navy pic

Pic of Brian is a photoshopped pro pic

and Paul still mogs him :giggle:

wtf..u are 4/10 phag..shut up..most people think Newman is a best looking guy ever watch comments under his videos even gandy sayed it...watch him in motion that harmony he among weird alienphag shimansky..stronger jaw don't mean better look u phagg..that thousands of people who consider Newman best looking ever are wrong yeah...no one give fuck about shimanski.flush yourself

mydougiefresh

Normie
I think on the deep\ Darknet, talk to mrz. I think he can tell you which sites are trustworthy...

// Infolinks