Where Are Human Beings Really Going??

zyzz007

Lookism God
With all their busyness and hustle and bustle and travelling
and Shopping and degrees and money and jobs
and parties and drinking and sex etc.???

Everyone is just copying the other on the fast lane to NOWHERE
and trying to MOG the other. 
This existence is literally a waste of time. I just sit back everyday and watch the mindless ants hurry along trying to look important and relevant and just shake my head saying in 100 years no one will know who u are or what u accomplished or even care.

You scratch and claw for every bit of validation that you can until you croak.

That's life.

Every moment is an opportunity to mog or a painful memory of you being mogged.

Harry Rotter

Coper
zyzz007 said:

This existence is literally a waste of time. I just sit back everyday and watch the mindless ants hurry along trying to look important and relevant and just shake my head saying in 100 years no one will know who u are or what u accomplished or even care.
if you were white you would be like 

"chill bro,just get some pussy"

FuckThis

Slayer
Well they are going towards ending. 

It is not something you can stop

We are not really individuals,it is sickness of the mind,an illusion. In a way all those people are parts of you as well, it is all happening inside you anyways. 

What you are seeing is world withouth God,and ultimate realisation of human ego. 

Dont despair tho,in kali yuga the final age,it is easy to be saved. You can be saved in one night if your heart is pure

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:

We are not really individuals,it is sickness of the mind,an illusion. In a way all those people are parts of you as well, it is all happening inside you anyways. 

What you are seeing is world withouth God,and ultimate realisation of human ego. 

Dont despair tho,in kali yuga the final age,it is easy to be saved. You can be saved in one night if your heart is pure
This is buddism or hinduism?

FuckThis

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:

Both really. 
You have so many sects.... 

The final age is also there in christianity as well. And indeed he who stays pure after all the suffering and vile world will be like a true saint for his soul is sacred and simmilar to Job (story from Bibble)

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:
Both really. 

The final age is also there in christianity as well. And indeed he who stays pure after all the suffering and vile world will be like a true saint for his soul is sacred and simmilar to Job (story from Bibble)
Do u believe in heaven and hell and that the unpure ones will go to hell?

FuckThis

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:
Both really. 

Look around you. Where the fuck do you think you are? :D

Keep in mind it dosent mean you were bad,for one tk be born a priest or magician it takes insane positive karma. So it is not a punishment,or is it? I dunno,it is hard to tell.

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:

Keep in mind it dosent mean you were bad,for one tk be born a priest or magician it takes insane positive karma. So it is not a punishment,or is it? I dunno,it is hard to tell.
Well yeh most times i am thinking I am in hell and I question what wrong I did to ever come to a horrible place like this. 
So what do u believe happens at death then?

FuckThis

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:

Well yeh most times i am thinking I am in hell and I question what wrong I did to ever come to a horrible place like this. 
So what do u believe happens at death then?
i have no real answer. I have some theories but i am not sure at this point. .
Part of me wishes that atheist and evolutionists are right so we just perma die.

zyzz007 said:

It's funny because you know people rush through life simply to impress other person. What a joke. LEGIT POST OP!!

humanity is a big fucking joke. everyone is evil, they live under rules set by the government but that doesnt make them good people. they are scum and need to get shoot

zyzz007

Lookism God
selfhatingethnic said:
humanity is a big fucking joke. everyone is evil, they live under rules set by the government but that doesnt make them good people. they are scum and need to get shoot
:clap: