Where are Aames, Highlander, WAPFTW, and the rest of the hairsthetics crew?

Lil Flash

Cuck
I speak to the original Aames on Skype quite often. He is STILL a NW0.5. He ingests 5mg of dutasteride per day, some minoxidil, and Nizoral when he is sober enough to remember it. He was recently LAUGHED out of the office of a very famous HT surgeon. This renowned DOCTOR took him around the office, showed him to his nurses, and LAUGHED at his AUTISM.  Aames went there with the request that he would be restored to a juvenile NW-1 hairline. The consultant told him that he was among the top 5 BDD cases that he had seen in his 25 year career. Nowadays, Aames is experimenting with various hairstyles while awaiting maxillofacial surgery and contemplating suicide. Some say that he is still shitposting on internet forums to this day.

Lil Flash

Cuck
sephon said:
Lil Flash said:
I speak to the original Aames on Skype quite often. He is STILL a NW0.5. He ingests 5mg of dutasteride per day, some minoxidil, and Nizoral when he is sober enough to remember it. He was recently LAUGHED out of the office of a very famous HT surgeon. This renowned DOCTOR took him around the office, showed him to his nurses, and LAUGHED at his AUTISM.  Aames went there with the request that he would be restored to a juvenile NW-1 hairline. The consultant told him that he was among the top 5 BDD cases that he had seen in his 25 year career. Nowadays, Aames is experimenting with various hairstyles while awaiting maxillofacial surgery and contemplating suicide. Some say that he is still shitposting on internet forums to this day.
LOL but this is also highly deluded too. even I wouldn't do that shit. I do want a restored solid NW1 though
Aames is on another realm of autism entirely. You should read the chatlogs that I have with him.